Soaps Returning To Production

Im hoping not. If You follow precautions it will lessen spread but not stop it. Even with Vacines and treatments we will still have cases but they will be more managable. 

So just follow protocols

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bring your lunch and don’t depend on catered meals.  Don’t stop at Starbucks.  It’s that simple.  When you get gas use gloves and hand sanitizer 

On 8/21/2020 at 6:54 PM, Chris B said:

B&B has been insanely cautious and still that happened. I can’t imagine GH won’t have the same problem down the road. 

Too many people touching the mannequins.  

4 hours ago, Fevuh said:

Bring your lunch and don’t depend on catered meals.  Don’t stop at Starbucks.  It’s that simple.  When you get gas use gloves and hand sanitizer 

Too many people touching the mannequins.  

I would assume they disinfect them after each use.

21 hours ago, jcar03 said:

I would assume they disinfect them after each use.

My mind just went into the gutter.  LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

It would be interesting to see what DAYS is doing. They have had the benefit of observing what the other soaps, and other television series, are doing for over 2 months. And I think NBC/Sony/Corday did not want to blunder this because they need to be able to continue because Covid-19 is going to be around another 12 - 15 months, even if they find a vaccine. 

On 9/2/2020 at 12:26 AM, DaytimeFan said:

It would be interesting to see what DAYS is doing. They have had the benefit of observing what the other soaps, and other television series, are doing for over 2 months. And I think NBC/Sony/Corday did not want to blunder this because they need to be able to continue because Covid-19 is going to be around another 12 - 15 months, even if they find a vaccine. 

Days has been low budget looking for awhile..so I don't think we will see as drastic of change as with the other 3 soaps.

On 9/2/2020 at 7:26 AM, DaytimeFan said:

I assume it helps that they're shooting in large blocks as opposed to strictly by the episode. I know Kassie DePavia said that she'd shoot three weeks worth of material in like 2-3 days; I also imagine that's why they keep managing to have such a revolving door. It's decent pay for a few days of work.

It would be interesting to see if that model is revised now that they're relatively close to the airing date, but on the other hand I could see block shooting helping a lot with keeping the set clean and safe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

B& B had to do this earlier this summer as well. Hopefully the staffer recovers and there is no spread