• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Oh geez!!

Of note in that Variety piece...

While the full scope of the series is under wraps, an insider tells Variety that Olympian Gus Kenworthy will appear in the series, acting as a guide, of sorts, for Underwood.

Guide, ay?

Its real. A straight man thats not really in the public eye like that isnt going to come out as gay for a PR stunt

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

Its real. A straight man thats not really in the public eye like that isnt going to come out as gay for a PR stunt

Where is someone saying that he’s lying? On social media?

Edited by Faulkner
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Of note in that Variety piece...

Guide, ay?

I doubt he needs a guide to find a guy much less the gay scene. I guess it could be worse. His guide could be Johnny Weir or that other figure skater fame whore.

Edited by Soapsuds
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I doubt he needs a guide to find a guy much less the gay scene. I guess it could be worse. His guide could be Johnny Weir or that other figure skater fame whore.

A lot of people just want Colton and Gus to hook up.

Posted (edited)

I had no i idea who he was. Until i saw him being interviewed on my local news. Colton's very tasty.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton
19 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

A lot of people just want Colton and Gus to hook up.

Hasn't Gus hooked up with everybody? He gives me the dirty vibe.

22 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I had i idea who he was. Until i saw him being interviewed on my local news. Colton's very tasty.

I remember those hot scenes. To think he was doing that for all his gay fans.

It’s just funny to me how all the bad press gets swept under the rug, and commentators are so joyful and gushing about him coming out. “Oh we have a gay Bachelor! We’re so happy for him! Giggle giggle!” What happened to “accountability”?

Posted (edited)
On 4/14/2021 at 10:18 AM, Faulkner said:

I don’t think people are saying he’s lying. It’s more they’re saying it’s a (admittedly far less cynical and less eyeroll-worthy) Kevin Spacey-esque diversion from the horrible press he’s gotten. Certainly it’s created more positive sentiment for him than he’s had recently. He was really getting slammed, and a lot of people are still angry GMA “gave him a platform” (which I don’t agree with—it’s their job to do this stuff).

That's true. I don't really follow the drama with the franchise, lol. I actually forgot he had the "stalking" issue with Cassie (just saying I hear the news and it's in one ear and out the other).

And yep, it's their job, and I'm guessing Colton still has some sort of Bachelor contract.

But I see now he has a reality show in the works and so now I see it's a PR blitz.

21 hours ago, Faulkner said:

It’s just funny to me how all the bad press gets swept under the rug, and commentators are so joyful and gushing about him coming out. “Oh we have a gay Bachelor! We’re so happy for him! Giggle giggle!” What happened to “accountability”?

What does he need to be held accountable for? (I can think of some things but I'm not being snarky, genuiely asking)

On 4/14/2021 at 10:00 PM, Soapsuds said:

Hasn't Gus hooked up with everybody? He gives me the dirty vibe.

I remember those hot scenes. To think he was doing that for all his gay fans.

Gus gives me major dirty vibes. Ugh. But he's better than many they could have chosen, lol.

On 4/14/2021 at 9:40 PM, victoria foxton said:

I had no i idea who he was. Until i saw him being interviewed on my local news. Colton's very tasty.

He sure is, lol. 

I imagine so much of that is staged lmao

On 4/14/2021 at 1:02 PM, Soapsuds said:

Oh geez!!

And now I'm having mixed feelings on his ass again.

They want a gay dating show. Just do a gay dating show. 

I'm shocked Gus hasn't been on DWTS yet. Or Colton. Cue the countdown clock ...

Edited by KMan101
23 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

What does he need to be held accountable for? (I can think of some things but I'm not being snarky, genuiely asking)

The stalking that led to his ex getting a restraining order against him. (She spoke very frankly about the trauma she suffered.) People have had their careers put on pause for less recently, so it’s just interesting to see people embrace his convenient coming out with such enthusiasm. The ladies on The View and The Talk were teary-eyed with joy over his coming out.

34 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

That's true. I don't really follow the drama with the franchise, lol. I actually forgot he had the "stalking" issue with Cassie (just saying I hear the news and it's in one ear and out the other).

And yep, it's their job, and I'm guessing Colton still has some sort of Bachelor contract.

But I see now he has a reality show in the works and so now I see it's a PR blitz.

Gus gives me major dirty vibes. Ugh. But he's better than many they could have chosen, lol.

He sure is, lol. 

I imagine so much of that is staged lmao

And now I'm having mixed feelings on his ass again.

They want a gay dating show. Just do a gay dating show. 

I'm shocked Gus hasn't been on DWTS yet. Or Colton. Cue the countdown clock ...

Its been all of 5 minutes since he came out and he has a reality show about it? Ridiculous!!

6 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

The stalking that led to his ex getting a restraining order against him. (She spoke very frankly about the trauma she suffered.) People have had their careers put on pause for less recently, so it’s just interesting to see people embrace his convenient coming out with such enthusiasm. The ladies on The View and The Talk were teary-eyed with joy over his coming out.

I'm so getting over The View.  I'm sure if this involved some bum... Sonny and Co. would be asking for justice over the stalking.

5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Its been all of 5 minutes since he came out and he has a reality show about it? Ridiculous!!

The reality show was clearly the reason he came out.

6 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I'm so getting over The View.  I'm sure if this involved some bum... Sonny and Co. would be asking for justice over the stalking.

You bet they would.

And his ex hasn't made any comments about him coming out. That's telling!

Oh and don't get me started on Robin Roberts jumping up and down with joy about Colton.