victoria foxton

Days: June 2020 Discussion Thread

Will and Sonny were SO bad on Monday’s show it was unreal.

They practically laughed out loud during their scenes. Those were not the smiles of characters who were happy. They were the smiles of actors who were breaking and literally making a mockery of their dialogue and story.

Just absolutely sickening.

17 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Chandler and Christopher had so much chemistry. I miss that. If CS didn't want to stay, they should have just recast Paul or tried to bring him back now.

And yeah, I felt the combined sperm thing just came out of nowhere and didn't need to be mentioned. But at least Patrick and Damian did it lol I didn't even know that Will and Sonny had any gay friends.

That was a WTF moment. And their mention of the non existent friends came out of nowhere. I thought Sonny and Will were the only two gay males in Salem.

56 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I thought Sonny and Will were the only two gay males in Salem.

Maybe lol but I'll always assume that Derrick the bellhop is still working at the Salem Inn.

6 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

They practically laughed out loud during their scenes. Those were not the smiles of characters who were happy. They were the smiles of actors who were breaking and literally making a mockery of their dialogue and story.

I just don’t know how they, as actors, could elevate the material. No men, gay or straight, would act like this. I’m not saying people here have to give them a break, just something to consider if you haven’t already. 

53 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Maybe lol but I'll always assume that Derrick the bellhop is still working at the Salem Inn.

I had forgotten about Derrick. I can't believe Will wasted all of his time on Sonny when he could've had Derrick.

29 minutes ago, juppiter said:

I just don’t know how they, as actors, could elevate the material. No men, gay or straight, would act like this. I’m not saying people here have to give them a break, just something to consider if you haven’t already. 

I thought on the next Jerry Springer. 

They are taking about having another one when they've been awful raising Ari. Are you kidding me?

Really enjoyed the Will/Marlena/Eric/Nicole scenes from Friday. I like when DAYS mixes it up and has characters interact outside of their normal constant orbits.

11 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Today's episode wasn't any better.

3QqlMO.gif

Ciara looks like a little kid working at Titan. Her trying to talk business was laughable.

Gabi really doesn't care about Ari. She's a terrible mom.

We've known she was returning for like a year, but I was still surprised to see Claire today.

8 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

3QqlMO.gif

What does Sonny do that he's always wearing a suit? Will's outfit is always such a contrast, I feel like Sonny is Will's uncle or something. That uncle that was an unexpected birth and ends up being only a few years older than the niece or nephew. 

1 hour ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Ciara looks like a little kid working at Titan. Her trying to talk business was laughable.

Gabi really doesn't care about Ari. She's a terrible mom.

We've known she was returning for like a year, but I was still surprised to see Claire today.

I was totally shocked about Claire returning today and I was very happy.

Ciara isn’t believable at Titan but I’ll take her rattling off ideas to Brady than watch her making out with Ben for an entire episode. Or bullying her relatives into accepting him.

Edited by Antoyne

6 minutes ago, GLATWT88 said:

What does Sonny do that he's always wearing a suit? Will's outfit is always such a contrast, I feel like Sonny is Will's uncle or something. That uncle that was an unexpected birth and ends up being only a few years older than the niece or nephew. 

At one time Sonny was CEO at Titan. Before that he own his own business, A coffee shop called Common Grounds. Sonny hasn't worked in ages. Those's ugly suits really age him.

73541670_2848614728698329_7500551081223520256_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

At one time Sonny was CEO at Titan. Before that he own his own business, A coffee shop called Common Grounds. Sonny hasn't worked in ages. Those's ugly suits really age him.

73541670_2848614728698329_7500551081223520256_n.jpg

It legitimately doesn’t make any sense why he wears a suit everyday if he’s no longer at Titan.

8 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

3QqlMO.gif

Were their arms crossed for the entire scene?