The Black Lives Matter Thread

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You want us to wake you up during Ivanka's presidency?  That's what we are headed for if we can't get rid of Trump this next time.

More seriously, I think one of the reasons some of us are more pessimistic than the numbers dictate is that we can't be sure it's going to be a fair election.  Happily Trump has really f*cked up over the last week. In any case it's going to be a long summer.

• Members

Just saw that video of the Buffalo PD knocking an elderly man to the ground and I wished I hadn't.  It is a terrible thing to see, especially close to bedtime. Then the BPD lied and said he tripped, did they not see the video??

I've decided not to post it because it's too disturbing.

• Members

Well, I already said that locusts had appeared already, but carry on backing me up up there.

Please register in order to view this content

My cousin mentioned the autopsy report to me. And all I could say is that still did not give that man the right to do what he did. But they will look for any loophole to get those men off.

• Members

IKR?  Reading about that incident, and then watching it online, I was so pissed off at how the Buffalo Police Department explained it away: "He tripped, and he fell."  Right.  And Phyllis didn't really intend to run down Paul and Christine with her car; they just didn't get out of her way fast enough!

• Members

^ That's crazy. Poor guy looks like a rag doll.  Don Lemon just looks and sounds like he has had enough.

There is such a leadership vacuum in this country right now. The lies and corruption are out there for all to see.  It just astounds me how shameless some of these people are. At least a dozen officers walked right by without offering aid!

• Members

That video is so awful - a good reminder of what's actually going on, no matter how much social media and the powers that be try to distract with Bari Weiss or Candace Owens. 

I was watching this clip with Fannie Lou Hamer. Just as true today as in 1968.