BoldRestless

B&B to air classic episodes

The 2002 episode sounds good but the others are terrible choices. At least if they had expanded it to Emmy wins in general, they could have used some of their Drama Series submissions, or hell, one of their fashion shows for technical awards... 

In retrospect, I know B&B's actors didn't start winning Emmys till the 2000's, but it's just an awful list. They should have just did Flannery's other 2 wins though I guess the one with Brooke at Big Bear which they already showed won her the 2000 Daytime Emmy. 

2 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

In retrospect, I know B&B's actors didn't start winning Emmys till the 2000's, but it's just an awful list. They should have just did Flannery's other 2 wins though I guess the one with Brooke at Big Bear which they already showed won her the 2000 Daytime Emmy. 

I mean... this just isn't a theme that suits B&B. The good actors who won Emmys have mostly left the show like Finnigan and Flannery.

3 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

I mean... this just isn't a theme that suits B&B. The good actors who won Emmys have mostly left the show like Finnigan and Flannery.

I don't know why B&B couldn't just do a different theme either....You know Bradley was foaming at the mouth ready to show all his Scott Cliffton Emmy Win episodes, until someone probably said: "No...you need to include other actors..." 🙄

5 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

I don't know why B&B couldn't just do a different theme either....You know Bradley was foaming at the mouth ready to show all his Scott Cliffton Emmy Win episodes, until someone probably said: "No...you need to include other actors..." 🙄

I think it's promo for the Emmys on CBS? But like I said, if they had at least expanded it to non-acting categories, then there could be more variety

Scrolling through wikipedia... the first ever B&B acting nominee was Darlene Conley in 1991, and the first win was Ian Buchanan in 1997. Those would have been nice picks, especially to honor Darlene.

1 minute ago, BoldRestless said:

I think it's promo for the Emmys on CBS? But like I said, if they had at least expanded it to non-acting categories, then there could be more variety

Scrolling through wikipedia... the first ever B&B acting nominee was Darlene Conley in 1991, and the first win was Ian Buchanan in 1997. Those would have been nice picks, especially to honor Darlene.

They definitely could have shown any nominee categories for either show. I agree about Darlene. Even if she didn't win (Jess Walton won I think) I would have loved to see that episode! 

Taylor should have stuck with Pierce. 

It is bizarre how the show constantly teased her with other peoplebut never gave her a love interest outside of Ridge. From 1992 - 2002 the only person that Taylor had sex with besides Ridge was James (once). 

Anthony Turpel, who played RJ until 2018 has a big role in the HULU series “Love, Victor.”

He plays the comedic sidekick and is actually pretty good.

5 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I agree these are largely poor choices, but I actually liked the episode Rome Flynn won his Emmy for in 2017.

I hate they wasted Flynn the way they did too eventually. Alas he had the last laugh as he was stellar on HTGAWM.

17 hours ago, Vizion said:

Taylor should have stuck with Pierce. 

It is bizarre how the show constantly teased her with other peoplebut never gave her a love interest outside of Ridge. From 1992 - 2002 the only person that Taylor had sex with besides Ridge was James (once). 

Same for Steffy.