BoldRestless

B&B to air classic episodes

Pretty decent choices. They did well with this one.

2 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Lmaooo Oliver’s facial expressions in that episode are the greatest things I’ve ever seen in my life

Well, whatever he got from Brooke might have been more enticing than Hope considering a large portion of B&B's male characters have sought after her😂.

2 hours ago, kalbir said:

Three 1990s episodes in that crossover set 😀

If only the Jabot/Newman crossover gave us a Victor/Stephanie scene. Two of Bill Bell's greatest characters and they didn't interact ☹️

I agree! I wonder who would have won the scene in a Stephanie vs Victor face off. 😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

I agree! I wonder who would have won the scene in a Stephanie vs Victor face off. 😂😂😂

I'd say Victor, but I think he would recognize Stephanie as someone not to mess with.

47 minutes ago, kalbir said:

I'd say Victor, but I think he would recognize Stephanie as someone not to mess with.

Even if he would respond with “I’ll only let you do that once” I could still see her slapping him! 😂😂

1 hour ago, YRfan23 said:

Even if he would respond with “I’ll only let you do that once” I could still see her slapping him! 😂😂

I hail Queen Stephanie, but I don't think she would dare attempt to bitch slap Victor 🤣 

17 hours ago, LuckyBold said:

The red office was at Forrester and it was actually Stephanie's years before. When Brooke became CEO, she made it her own for the next decade (it's the same office she had her bed installed). With Brooke gone, Eric was grateful to Stephanie for getting the company back and he redecorated the office for her again (though in the past it was not red). Meanwhile, after Stephanie removed Brooke from CEO position of Forrester, Ridge (still working at Spectra) made it "Logan Designs" for her and they work there together, much to Sally's dismay. She eventually got her company back in 2004 and then Thorne joined her and Darla at Spectra.

Ah okay, thanks! 

I saw the industrial looking window backdrop at the blood red office, which looks like Spectra's. 

35 minutes ago, GLATWT88 said:

I don't know where to leave this so I'm just going to leave it here 

*Swoons*

Loved JY as Rick. JT wasn't bad but I couldn't stand KL in the role (though I do like him on his DOOL roles infinitely better).

2 hours ago, GLATWT88 said:

I don't know where to leave this so I'm just going to leave it here 

I think he looks better than he’s ever looked with some age on him. He was always good-looking but rather blandly so IMO. Now he really pops.

JY recently did an IG live where he confirmed he will not be returning to B&B. He moved away and it wasn't worth the commute basically. 

I wasn't crazy about his Rick but I didn't really like anyone in the role. 

32 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I think he looks better than he’s ever looked with some age on him. He was always good-looking but rather blandly so IMO. Now he really pops.

I agree. I was never really into his look until recently.

8 minutes ago, Vizion said:

JY recently did an IG live where he confirmed he will not be returning to B&B. He moved away and it wasn't worth the commute basically. 

I wasn't crazy about his Rick but I didn't really like anyone in the role. 

That sucks. I didn't like him on AMC and it took a while to warm up to Rick, but I actually enjoy the character now.