StevieM

Days: April 2020 Discussion Thread

It was fun for about 20 minutes, but by then it was clearly an April Fools joke and grew stale. By the end I was annoyed.

it just didn’t work.

The ending with Rikkard looking at the camera and saying April's Fool as the screen goes to black with the actors and crew laughing was baaaaad.  I just rolled my eyes.  

6 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Who wouldn't want to spend time with Chandler? Too bad Brock was wasted on Freddie. Brock and Chandler had one scene during his run. 

6 hours ago, te. said:

Just two dudes doing manly things in nature, I'm sure.

Haha!  The images😊

Has anyone noticed the short closing credits they are now airing on the live broadcast? Nothing to write home about as it's just the cast and crew names against a black background, but I'm surprised they no longer use that time  for commercials.

6 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Who wouldn't want to spend time with Chandler? Too bad Brock was wasted on Freddie. Brock and Chandler had one scene during his run. 

Haha!  The images😊

lol! "nature stuff"

I remember Christopher Sean and Chandler seemed to enjoy each other as well. Chandler does seem fun. I like Freddie Smith too (when he's not acting) but lol at how no one he shares scenes with talks about him like they do Chandler. Although Freddie and Guy Wilson seem friendly and close-ish. 

Edited by KMan101

4 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

lol!

I remember Christopher Sean and Chandler seemed to enjoy each other as well. Chandler does seem fun. I like Freddie Smith too but lol at how no one he shares scenes with talks about him like they do Chandler.

Yup.....i noticed too..lol