Soapsuds

Y&R to air classic episodes

3 minutes ago, janea4old said:

Thanks.  I really didn't want it to be true.

I get it, 

for me i liked the classics alot but i missed new stuff lol

YR Canada Schedule for this Friday and Next Monday New episodes listed
10/2020
Friday, August 7
4:30 pm
08/11/2020
Monday, August 10

oh no :( this is so sad. it was the first time I ever looked forward to the show, when they have been showing these old episodes.

It has been wonderful getting to know the old characters and storylines. Before this happened I didn't know that the show used to be so good and that it could actually be entertaining and interesting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I don't know how anyone can be happy for the current deeply mediocre to poor show returning. Especially when it's simply not safe.

Yikes. So Y&R is returning with ZERO promotion? CBS just does not care huh? Terrible 

ABC at least has been showing GH promos in primetime. 

Edited by Vizion

36 minutes ago, Vizion said:

Yikes. So Y&R is returning with ZERO promotion? CBS just does not care huh? Terrible 

They've got 6 days left to promote it in US ... but only 4 days for Canadians who watch on Global.

Honestly, the amazing person uploading 1982 videos to the vault is making this a lot easier for me to accept. :D I got into a groove of watching classics in the evening, and I'll still be able to do that thanks to the vault. :) 

3 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

Honestly, the amazing person uploading 1982 videos to the vault is making this a lot easier for me to accept. :D I got into a groove of watching classics in the evening, and I'll still be able to do that thanks to the vault. :) 

Thanks for all your great work!

Everyone losing their sh!t over Paul showing "lil Paul" to the rest of the world is so over-the-top, and I love it!

Unpopular opinion, but Doug Davidson was hot then and is still good-looking now. Fight me on it, I don't care.

Edited by All My Shadows

9 minutes ago, All My Shadows said:

Everyone losing their sh!t over Paul showing "lil Paul" to the rest of the world is so over-the-top, and I love it!

Unpopular opinion, but Doug Davidson was hot then and is still good-looking now. Fight me on it, I don't care.

I loved the band aid over little Paul...lol

I've always found Doug hot. 

This episode has so many great characters on. Paul, Lauren, Andy, Jack, Ashley, Julia, Matt, Mary, Carl, Amy and Gina.

Btw Steven Ford is such a hunk and so is TL.