Soapsuds

Y&R to air classic episodes

Since the show is supposedly doing tributes for certain characters, why not do one for dina, she is still apart of the show right now and they still need to figure out what to do with her storyline.

They should show dinas first appearance from 1983, that would be enjoyable and full of some drama.

13 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

So excited for the 1984!! 😁😁😁 

I really hope before production puts out newer episodes, they at least show one episode from the 70's, or show some more of 1981 im keeping my finger crossed!!

Emmy Winners is a great theme.  That could've been two weeks - females and males. 

Edit: Now that I see B&B is using the same theme I guess there was no way it could be stretched lol.

Edited by BoldRestless

23 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

Same here. From what I've seen of that year, that's really when Y&R became Y&R as we know it today.

1 hour ago, YRfan23 said:

I was only 12 when I watched the original airing and remember being super-disturbed when Cricket comes in to discover Traci's lifeless body 😳 I'm sure they play the "horn of death" 😁

1 minute ago, yrfan1983 said:

I was only 12 when I watched the original airing and remember being super-disturbed when Cricket comes in to discover Traci's lifeless body 😳 I'm sure they play the "horn of death" 😁

Haha I thought of you because I know you've discussed that scene before, but I'm totally excited! :D  with Lauren vs Gina, and the Victor/Cora stuff it should be a great episode! :D 

59 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

Haha I thought of you because I know you've discussed that scene before, but I'm totally excited! :D  with Lauren vs Gina, and the Victor/Cora stuff it should be a great episode! :D 

Well, while I don't prefer that YR tells multiple stories of women driven to attempt suicide over the loss of a man -  I know that Beth Maitland will blow those scenes out of the water and can't wait to see! 😁

2 hours ago, janea4old said:

Thanks!  No wonder I kept incorrectly guessing the theme.

Here are the episode descriptions released:
https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/news/2020/0618-yr_emmy_winner_week.php

Thank you, no wonder the theme week was so hard to figure out! Too bad one of JW’s Emmy winning eps couldn’t be squeezed in as a bonus unless maybe the following week is a Best of Jill week haha I can dream.