Jump to content
Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Y&R to air classic episodes


Soapsuds

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
8 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

Agreed! I'm so excited. I do hope they will pull out stuff that's not online though.

 
I knew you would be excited! My only concern is that the episodes will be heavily edited for current time/commercial standards. I recall when Y&R aired the Victor/Nikki wedding on NYE a few years back they cut the Jack & Patty scenes out.

Edited by soapfan770
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
14 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

 
I knew you would be excited! My only concern is that the episodes will be heavily edited for current time/commercial standards. I recall when Y&R aired the Victor/Nikki wedding on NYE a few years back they cut the Jack & Patty scenes out.

As long as they don't go any farther past 2003ish I will be excited!

Please register in order to view this content
 

I know it's a common misconception but I think the Jack/Patty scenes were from the episode before, and didn't actually air on the Victor/Nikki wedding....the original broadcast of the wedding is on here, and Jack/Patty scenes aren't included..

The only thing they really cut on the NYE 2016 rebroadcast was the Brooks sisters reunion scene, and I think Eric's song before the ceremony?

Edited by YRfan23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 RC cates said they have about 3 weeks left of material. So soon it will be ALL classic, No doubt Cassies death will be shown.
OT, I wonder what bold will air?

Edited by AdamNewmanFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

 RC cates said they have about 3 weeks left of material. So soon it will be ALL classic, No doubt Cassies death will be shown.
OT, I wonder what bold will air?

The Many Weddings of Liam Spencer!

Please register in order to view this content
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
10 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

As long as they don't go any farther past 2003ish I will be excited!

Please register in order to view this content
 

I know it's a common misconception but I think the Jack/Patty scenes were from the episode before, and didn't actually air on the Victor/Nikki wedding....the original broadcast of the wedding is on here, and Jack/Patty scenes aren't included..


Thanks!! I remember the WOST website had the whole week posted when that site was running but that was like 15 years ago so I know I was a little confused.

 

I wouldn’t mind seeing a seeing a couple post 2003 episodes again but the more pre-2003 episodes the better. I’ll be slightly annoyed if Michael and Lauren’s wedding ep gets reaired for the 18th time lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Community Activity

    1. 4,271

      Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

    2. 49

      B&B: Bold from the beginning

    3. 3,165

      Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

    4. 3,165

      Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

    5. 12,688

      As The World Turns Discussion Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy