Sign in to follow this  
victoria foxton

Days March 23-27

Why is 70 year old Marlena still in stories where she's getting kidnapped (I'm guessing) and married to the wrong man and saved by John? Beyond it being dumb for the characters at this point, it just LOOKS stupid.

20 minutes ago, Darn said:

Why is 70 year old Marlena still in stories where she's getting kidnapped (I'm guessing) and married to the wrong man and saved by John? Beyond it being dumb for the characters at this point, it just LOOKS stupid.

I think it is dumb and stupid, but there is something oddly comforting to me about John and Marlena doing silly kidnapping hijinks after all these years.  At least it's consistent to character lol.

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

A Cin scene where they feed each other was cut.

91060599_2995540100525270_3257690951228850176_o.jpg

Devestating.

I assume not enough abs were seen in the scene.

You'd think a show as cash-strapped as DAYS would be a little more careful about taping scenes that wind up on the metaphorical cutting room floor.

Honestly, you probably could put together an extra episode per week with all the scenes that get cut.

Edited by Khan

RW eating food with his hands is one of the most agitating things on television.

So, somehow they're still shooting alternate takes with different lines, and taping more scenes than they can even use? WTF?

Just ONCE before he's off the show, the show should splurge on a trip to H&M and give Will a small slim fit V-neck or SOMETHING other than those over-sized button-downs. He dresses like he used to be fat and still thinks he's fat so he's covering up non-existent fat. Hunty you're fit and gay -- own it! 

tumblr_o6k3iqPHw11ql5yr7o1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, koos said:

So, somehow they're still shooting alternate takes with different lines, and taping more scenes than they can even use? WTF?

Exactly.  They have so little money these days* that they have to tape every scene on the same, multi-purpose set (and 30 years ahead).  Yet, they can afford to do what you're describing, @koos?  Huh-uh.  I'm calling b.s.!

(*no pun intended)