Sign in to follow this  
Toups

Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

If he makes it through, hopefully PM Johnson emerges as a better, more compassionate human being.

In other events, this is a bit of heartfelt news.

10 hours ago, alphanguy74 said:

And that is exactly how I do it. I've gone through 250 gloves since February 29. 

Crazy, I won't use them unless absolutely necessary. 

2 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

If he makes it through, hopefully PM Johnson emerges as a better, more compassionate human being.

I'm wondering if he might buy himself a comb?

Edited by alphanguy74

2 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I thought that about Steve Scalise and he's as deranged as ever.

30 minutes ago, JaneAusten said:

I thought that about Steve Scalise and he's as deranged as ever.

Yeah, I know Johnson won't change. He's been awful for decades. I'm just trying not to type what I really felt in that moment. Trying to be nice, lol.

Anywho,

Is this real?

16 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Sorry to keep playing this, but...

16 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Dear God, it's Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols all over again.  What IS it with y'all, wypipo?  Why is blowing [!@#$%^&*] up your answer to everything?  (And yes, I'm singling out white people.  Not that African-Americans haven't used violence from time to time to send a message.  But, we also know how to get our points across NON-violently, too.  JS.)

14 hours ago, DRW50 said:

My mother loves Crocodile Dundee so I remember him most from that, but I also liked him in Desperately Seeking Susan. I always thought he was very handsome in that part. 

When I think of Mark Blum, I think of one scene in particular from "Crocodile Dundee" (when his character is drunk and being a dick, so Mick wrecks him (with one punch) and he's left an incoherent mess in the taxicab going home); and I think of a short-lived sitcom, "Sweet Surrender," he co-starred in with Dana Delany, as one-half of a yuppie couple adjusting to parenthood.

12 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

This is pure ignorance. 

If that mayor had been white, I doubt Tate Reeves' bloated behind would have even lifted a finger.

12 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

How can 51% approve of his handling? That's insane.

Yes, and at this point, not at all shocking.

Edited by Khan

3 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I love your sense of humor.  ;) 

Thomas Massey trying to hold up the voting on the stimulus bill is wrong, selfish and could put several of the members of Congress health at risk. (Especially the older ones) He's insisting on doing a roll call vote and many of them may have scramble to travel back to Washington to vote. And he knows it's going to pass, regardless of what he's doing right now. There are some people that always have to be that one person, causing trouble and it's Massey today with the bill. You know he's doing wrong when both Trump and John Kerry are agreeing with each other's posts about him on Twitter. And most people, including democrats and republicans are calling him out for this selfish stunt. 

Edited by xtr

14 minutes ago, xtr said:

Thomas Massey trying to hold up the voting on the stimulus bill is wrong, selfish and could put several of the members of Congress health at risk. (Especially the older ones) He's insisting on doing a roll call vote and many of them may have scramble to travel back to Washington to vote. And he knows it's going to pass, regardless of what he's doing right now. There are some people that always have to be that one person, causing trouble and it's Massey today with the bill. You know he's doing wrong when both Trump and John Kerry are agreeing with each other's posts about him on Twitter. And most people, including democrats and republicans are calling him out for this selfish stunt. 

Yup.

Thomas Massie: "I swore to uphold an oath!"

An oath to do what?  Be a douchenozzle?  Congrats, bruh, oath fulfilled!

Edited by Khan

1 hour ago, Khan said:

Yup.

Thomas Massie: "I swore to uphold an oath!"

An oath to do what?  Be a douchenozzle?  Congrats, bruh, oath fulfilled!

I liked seeing him get denied here in this video (while everyone is cheering he got denied, lol):

Now is definitely not the time for the type of stunt he was trying to pull.

Edited by xtr