Sign in to follow this  
Toups

Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

I could make a dark joke about culling the herd...wait, I just did. I wish no one dead. But I swear some of these morons ASK to get sick.

4 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

This is so sad. Mark my words... Fran Lebowitz will not make it through this epidemic

Britney is struggling so much these days I probably shouldn't pay much mind but there were a few amusing tweets over what she said.

Edited by DRW50

1 hour ago, JaneAusten said:

This is infuriating.

How so? At this point, every single person with upper respiratory symptoms should be tested. 

5 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Oh, no.  Not Jackson Browne, too!?

:(

"Are you there
Say a prayer

for the Pretender"

Edited by Khan

14 minutes ago, alphanguy74 said:

How so? At this point, every single person with upper respiratory symptoms should be tested. 

Yet not people exposed.  Unless we have symptoms. If neither Klum nor her husband were exposed, they would not have gotten a test unless they were severe and hospitalized.

Edited by JaneAusten

Cuomo talking today about buying up all the supplies he could find everywhere makes me glad I ran out of my nitrile gloves in mid February, and bought a case of 1,000 back then. Talk about a close call.

Got a text earlier today about a family member - their brother-in-law is in the hospital. He became increasingly ill, made worse by existing health problems, and is now on a ventilator. His wife can't be with him, and she also has serious health problems. They are still waiting for tests to come back.

I don't keep saying this stuff because I want to make it all about me. I say it because I just want a record of some kind with so many idiots out there who still insist it isn't happening, it's nothing, celebrities are being paid to lie so we will all be controlled, or that if we are "strong" enough, everything will be fine. 

To use the old cliche, life comes at you fast. With the lunatic in the Oval Office ordering everyone to church in a few weeks, we will all be at more risk than ever. I just hope we make it through, somehow.

Edited by DRW50