Sign in to follow this  
Toups

Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Khan said:

That's putting it kindly.  In fact, that's putting it TOO kindly.

With all due respect, @Soapsuds, I want us, as a nation, to do more than just "Hold On."  I want us to demand, in the largest possible numbers, that the Trump administration and the GOP members of Congress, get up off their fat, entitled asses and DO something before this [!@#$%^&*] kills us all.  Because, I, for one, am not prepared to die from some stupid virus that could have been avoided had those in charge actually done their damn jobs for once instead of coming up with new ways to make their Democrats counterparts look like idiots and screw the rest of us over.

Hillary, dear, it can't GET more "real" than the coronavirus.

That was a tweet from 2016.

54 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I will give a slight benefit of the doubt that Republicans and their close family are more likely to live in less-dense rural areas that haven’t been as hard hit as, say, NYC or Seattle. But... yeah. 

I refuse to give Republicans the benefit of the doubt ever again on anything.  They're like Imogene Salinger.  As far as THEY are concerned, the coronavirus has one thing going for it: it's killing all the right people.

2 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

That was a tweet from 2016.

Oh.  My bad.  :) 

Edited by Khan

3 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

@Khan  The pres already wa ts to send all people back to work.....he doesn't care about human life.

Then, for God's sake, someone in the WH needs to break the damn glass on the 25th Amendment!

Edited by Khan

30 minutes ago, Khan said:

Then, for God's sake, someone in the WH needs to break the damn glass on the 25th Amendment!

Fauci, a scientist with about 40 years of experience under his belt, can't even speak freely because Trump doesn't want to be disagreed with.  It's time he's removed from office.  Lives literally depend on it!

1 minute ago, ChitHappens said:

Fauci, a scientist with about 40 years of experience under his belt, can't even speak freely because Trump doesn't want to be disagreed with.  It's time he's removed from office.  Lives literally depend on it!

Amen!

4 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

And now everyone from Y&R will be tested while your average Joe waits and waits. Money talks...or is it fame or both?

Edited by Soapsuds

2 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

And now everyone from Y&R will be tested while your average Joe waits and waits.

DAYS' production schedule seems less and less ridiculous.