Sign in to follow this  
Toups

Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

Probably right before Election Day...

😂 And of course, don't think you will be allowed to vote by mail because that's obviously fraud.

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised someone wants to make a series. 

In my pursuit of a way to have another line of income, I saw an anthology being maybe about what could writers imagine for a world where we never reconsidered from the Coronavirus with a sci-fi approach. As a fan of the show SLIDERS, my mind has always thought 'what if' so a few ideas come to mind.

Other than that, I got nothing. There is going to be an explosion between maskers and non-maskers I feel and given what is already going down with BLM I don't think it will be pretty. Especially given how other countries are doing better than us due in part because people understand the need for masks to keep the cases down. But of course, their countries' government also care so...

Well, knowing that 24 cases sprung up from there, I don't see why anyone would go. 

Good on airline suspension though in case people want to feel the need to head there. 

10 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Well, knowing that 24 cases sprung up from there, I don't see why anyone would go. 

Good on airline suspension though in case people want to feel the need to head there. 

Exactly. Similar to Florida’s situation Myrtle Beach has become a Petri dish really between already ill locals and tourists coming from all over. 

McMaster is too spineless and ineffective to do anything about it as long as he pushes it off onto others.