1 hour ago, Gray Bunny said:

No it ain't hun. I gave up the site in 2017, I think. Someone else took it over. 

Aww...that's too bad you still don't run it. I know it takes a lot of work to maintain it.

3 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

That actually sounds like it would be a pretty good story for Will and Sonny 

If true it's a typical Sonny/Will story. Sonny can [!@#$%^&*] every guy in Salem and Will better accept it because it's his fault yet when Will get cozy with any other guy its prohibited by Sonny. Sonny is hurt and feels wronged .

1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

If true it's a typical Sonny/Will story. Sonny can [!@#$%^&*] every guy in Salem and Will better accept it because it's his fault yet when Will get cozy with any other guy its prohibited by Sonny. Sonny is hurt and feels wronged .

Ehh, Sonny’s always been a bit of a hypocrite. But I’m sure Will has needs lol and maybe Sonny will finally understand that too.

Will was Friends with Ben before he "Killed" Will & I guess jail time together mellowed trhings and If Sonny didnt say shyte when Willl was worried about Ben's execution, then he missed his chance to say something and has no room imho now

Sonny is a selfish sob gay guy. The pairing staled long time ago because of it, Will should've dropped him when he returned from his apparent death . 

22 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Uh...no.  That's not how it goes.  If Will gets cozy with another guy, Sonny just has to deal with it.  He can't even get mad.  He usually ends up apologizing to Will.  He apologized when Will cheated the first 100 times.  When Will cheats again, Sonny will just end up apologizing and taking blame again.  Hell, he didn't even get mad about Will basically picking Maggie over him and their daughter.  He apologized for that.

Sonny should be uncomfortable with Will being BFFs with the serial killer.  But since Ron is making everybody love the serial killer, that's going to happen.