victoria foxton

Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread

This Ben dog$h!t is Jason Morgan level.  And notice how they don't even have "bad" characters (Eve, for example) badmouth him anymore?  This is insane.  They almost completely keep Abby and her immediate family away from him, but it probably won't be long until they start exalting him, too.  I bet if they put him in a scene with Thomas, it'd be about Ben lamenting the loss he suffered that he isn't his father and Ciara would tell him he would have and will be a great dad and he'll right the wrongs of his childhood, etc. DISGUST.

14 hours ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

This Ben dog$h!t is Jason Morgan level.  And notice how they don't even have "bad" characters (Eve, for example) badmouth him anymore?  This is insane.  They almost completely keep Abby and her immediate family away from him, but it probably won't be long until they start exalting him, too.  I bet if they put him in a scene with Thomas, it'd be about Ben lamenting the loss he suffered that he isn't his father and Ciara would tell him he would have and will be a great dad and he'll right the wrongs of his childhood, etc. DISGUST.

They already had Chad let him stay on the grounds of DiMansion for a night instead of calling the cops 🙄

7 hours ago, Antoyne said:

They already had Chad let him stay on the grounds of DiMansion for a night instead of calling the cops 🙄

I know, it was crazy.  He should've yelled, like, "HEY remember when you kidnapped my son and tried to light me and Abby on FIRE?!?"  LOL.  On Christmas 2018 when Abby was badass turning Stefan's life upside down, the best scene was when she discovered Ben as his employee and she was obviously horrified for a second then completely sickened.  Then before she left I remember she basically their relationship to Ciara.  Omg ugh.  RC very purposely keeps them apart.  I guess he feels "out of sight, out of mind" with Serena and Paige, and he thinks this TJ $h!t with Will was the vehicle to overcome that pesky "attempted" murder.  When RSW's full-time return was announced in 2018, I thought for sure it'd start out as a Bayview story with Abby... I definitely didn't expect THIS.

In other news, Kayla got a kitchen!

10 hours ago, MichaelGL said:

So Rafe apologized to his half sister's killer?🤢🤢

Yes. To this day Eve, who is now off canvas, is the only person who can truly hate Ben and call him out and the town made her look like an a.sshole for doing so.

Edited by Antoyne

14 hours ago, MichaelGL said:

So Rafe apologized to his half sister's killer?🤢🤢

Rafe never cared about Paige. Yes Ben being forgiven is weird  but I will say Im happy Ben still remembers that he killed people

3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Yes. To this day Eve, who is now off canvas, is the only person who can truly hate Ben and call him out and the town made her look like an a.sshole for doing so.

If Eve didnt that would not be Eve. Well at least KD's verison

1 hour ago, John said:

Rafe never cared about Paige. Yes Ben being forgiven is weird  but I will say Im happy Ben still remembers that he killed people

If Eve didnt that would not be Eve. Well at least KD's verison

Moping around about killing folks so everyone can respond with "but that's in your past...you're a good boy now" is wack!  

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Of course Ben had to be the one to tell Ciara to finally go see her mother

I fast forwarded the Ben and Ciara and Will and Ben scenes.

This made me die laughing as Ciara walked into the hospital room 

Princess Gina: Hope’s other child, I almost forgot she even existed.

And then Gina made fun of her for aiding and abetting a serial killer. Of course Ciara ignored that part as usual.

So the writers are now even acknowledging that they didn’t have Hope’s freaking daughter that lives in the same damn town as her, part of the Princess Gina story AT ALL.

Edited by Antoyne