victoria foxton

Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread

Today was utterly unbearable. With Marlena, Will and Ciara supporting and defending Ben. I remember Sami's  execution having tons of people. Ben's execution is so meh. The Steve and Kayla stuff is embarrassingly bad. At least the Ben stuff is grounded in reality. Maybe if they used Evan/Christian. And gave him a personality. I would care about him. It's funny Will shows more concern for his killer then his husband. 

ESIRpyTUUAA6U6S.jpg

Edited by victoria foxton

27 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Angie did you tweet this?😂

NBC needs to cancel Days.

On 2/29/2020 at 11:29 PM, victoria foxton said:

AN2KkO.gif

Gawd...Chandler is so hot 🔥!

8 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Will is a s bad as Ciara.  And at least she is in love with the guy.  Come on Will.

Ron Carlaviti is pimping Ben. Everyone here knows the writing is terrible. Best thing to do is not watch Days. I have like 3 weeks I haven't watched. 

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

ESIRpyTUUAA6U6S.jpg

Evan is showing more emotion here than he has his entire run. The writing for him has been so poor.

Edited by Soapsuds

Sonny is such a loser. Apologizing to Evan....again he got what he wanted and throws another guy to the wolves. I loathe Sonny.

Edited by Soapsuds

Evan > Ben.   This is ridiculous!  Making Ben this Saint GMAB!  I just hate the Ciara character. She cares more for a killer than her mom.

Edited by Soapsuds

23 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Evan > Ben.   This is ridiculous!  Making Ben this Saint GMAB!  I just hate the Ciara character. She cares more for a killer than her mom.

She still doesn’t give a f.uck that her mom is princess Gina. They had her care for literally half a second before it was immediately back to Ben.

Edited by Antoyne

1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

She still doesn’t give a f.uck that her mom is princess Gina. They had her care for literally half a second before it was immediately back to Ben.

Well this is the same show where Austin and Carrie were told about Marlena being possessed by the devil, cut to commercial, come back and they said one line about it before going back to what are we going to do about Sami.  I mean this woman was her close stepmother, and she was POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL!  You don’t want to stop everything and at least see this?