kalbir

Y&R March 2020 Discussion Thread

This show is only played out because it lacks vision. This has gone on too long for it to not be sony/cbs interference. People hates on MAB but she has some good things brewin that made y’all  wanna tune in everyday, right?

On 3/25/2020 at 3:30 AM, ranger1rg said:

As far as tired on YR goes, so is the Mariah and Tessa relationship. My God, I think it sucks, and these recent scenes made me cringe.

i mean, Mariah walks on stage at a concert and outs Tessa for being cheated on in front of a huge audience??? THIS is a love affair??? Who DOES that? Just horrible writing.

Yes!!!! I came here just now to say how much I now hate Mariah. I always thought that Tessa was the annoying one out of the two, now they have switched for me. Mariah, GIVE IT UP ALREADY! You're being whiny and desperate! Clearly she doesnt want to be with you anymore! God I hope their relationship ends.......permanently!

On 3/25/2020 at 3:30 AM, ranger1rg said:

Agree with you about Rikaart on DAYS. Kevin on YR is tired, but I’d hardly call him corrosive. I do think the criticism over his mean tweet is just ridiculous, especially since Rikaart has shown himself to be a pretty damn good person.

As far as tired on YR goes, so is the Mariah and Tessa relationship. My God, I think it sucks, and these recent scenes made me cringe.

i mean, Mariah walks on stage at a concert and outs Tessa for being cheated on in front of a huge audience??? THIS is a love affair??? Who DOES that? Just horrible writing.

Yeah. Why can't they let Tessa go? I don't get it.

And agreed on Rikaart. I never thought he was an [!@#$%^&*] IRL. He seems like a pretty damn good person to me. I almost feel like some people can't separate actor from their character.

5 minutes ago, Michele Soap Writer said:

Ewwwwwww Tessa took Mariah back? YUCK! UGH! Horrible couple

SMH. Of course. Now they'll probably go back to the backburner. They were given a "story" and love scenes so now they probably want their stans to shut up lol.

Sparks are flying between Lily and Billy!!!!

58 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

SMH. Of course. Now they'll probably go back to the backburner. They were given a "story" and love scenes so now they probably want their stans to shut up lol.

They have fans??? That's really hard to imagine

On 3/24/2020 at 12:45 PM, KMan101 said:

No lies. I hate Kevin. I don't share the dislike for Rikaart though. Leo on DAYS was a much better fit for him. I was so upset to hear he was coming to DAYS but man was Leo a breath of creepy fresh air.

Well that's because he's playing himself on Days.😋

4 hours ago, kalbir said:

I'm not digging this rewrite of Cliff's death in order to create Adam vs. Victor round whatever.

It’s really bad. Adam would go through all, this to paint Victor as a murderer — after we just finished with a storyline where Adam almost killed Victor with drugs???

7 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

It’s really bad. Adam would go through all, this to paint Victor as a murderer — after we just finished with a storyline where Adam almost killed Victor with drugs???

Yea and I'm not liking at all that Chelsea is going along and encouraging this. All because he wasnt chosen to temorarily take Victoria's place? How old are Chelsea and Adam? 10 years old?

12 hours ago, Michele Soap Writer said:

Sparks are flying between Lily and Billy!!!!

They have fans??? That's really hard to imagine

🤣

And it does seem like folks are liking Lily and Billy. But she still deserves better. And it sounds like they aren't playing their history really. Just what I've heard, not currently watching more than bits and pieces and keeping up with folks posts. 

I have to lol how Christel Khalil said "peace" and then slid back in quietly after Goddard was gone.

Edited by KMan101

Michael Mealor did an IG Live yesterday with his GH BFF Josh Swickard and mentioned that the castmate he most wanted to work more with was... Bryton James. He talked about a small Kyle/Devon scene that wound up being some of the most interesting work he’s done on the show. I’ve heard a few Y&R actors (off the top of my head: Braeden, Heinle) say similar stuff.

15 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Michael Mealor did an IG Live yesterday with his GH BFF Josh Swickard and mentioned that the castmate he most wanted to work more with was... Bryton James. He talked about a small Kyle/Devon scene that wound up being some of the most interesting work he’s done on the show. I’ve heard a few Y&R actors (off the top of my head: Braeden, Heinle) say similar stuff.

This doesn't surprise me. Y&R has had a way of systematically dampening the prospects of certain actors and the characters that they portray. I mean, these folks couldn't do a damn thing with Debbi Morgan, which, that alone, is an indictment on the lack of creativity in production.

20 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Aww. That's nice. Seems like lots of folks appreciate Bryton and want to work with him. He's always rised to the occasion and acted his ass off when it called for it. Really a shame he's not treated like a true leading man of this show, for ... reasons.

28 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I have to lol how Christel Khalil said "peace" and then slid back in quietly after Goddard was gone.

As I said in another thread weeks ago, "Look at CK side-stepping those unhinged Lane fanatics and getting back to the sound stage at Y&R".

tenor.gif