kalbir

Y&R March 2020 Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Look who's back.

Keeping it classy Greg... let's put it down to him not feeling well.

1 hour ago, Paul Raven said:

This is why  I don't care for him....

8 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

This is why  I don't care for him....

He should not be employed and if I were Y&R I’d fire him.  He wouldn’t be working if it weren’t for soap opera.  Put him at the top of the list on that thread of actors who keep sticking around and we don’t know why. 

On 3/20/2020 at 12:00 AM, Paul Raven said:

Greg Rikaart is a good guy, and I have no problem with him answering a rude mean girl this way. She was bitchy and he responded. So what?

He didn’t attack her personally, but made it clear that she was ignorant. Soap Twitter can get out of hand, so why shouldn’t he respond in kind.

There is NOTHING here to fire him for, either.

16 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Sorry, but Greg Rikaart didn’t kill anyone or ruin their reputation. He wrote a da,n tweet that was gay and salty.

The End.

I agree completely.

As much as I complain about Theo’s hair, he is a great-looking guy, especially without that grungy beard. But did Y&R just whiff on an opportunity to show him with his shirt off today after he got his clothes wet? Did I miss that? These are easy layups, folks.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:00 AM, Paul Raven said:

You're aware he's been attacked on all angles about this coronavirus which he is now POSITIVE for. So 🤷‍♂️

On 3/22/2020 at 2:14 AM, ranger1rg said:

Sorry, but Greg Rikaart didn’t kill anyone or ruin their reputation. He wrote a da,n tweet that was gay and salty.

The End.

THANK YOU! And to be fair to him, he has/had it and was rightfully sick of folks attacking him for being an 'attention whore'. His response was justified, IMHO.

3 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

I wish him well on his recovery, but I hope he's quarantined from the Y&R set forever so I never have to see his corrosive and lame-ass character again. 

No lies. I hate Kevin. I don't share the dislike for Rikaart though. Leo on DAYS was a much better fit for him. I was so upset to hear he was coming to DAYS but man was Leo a breath of creepy fresh air.

13 hours ago, KMan101 said:

No lies. I hate Kevin. I don't share the dislike for Rikaart though. Leo on DAYS was a much better fit for him. I was so upset to hear he was coming to DAYS but man was Leo a breath of creepy fresh air.

Agree with you about Rikaart on DAYS. Kevin on YR is tired, but I’d hardly call him corrosive. I do think the criticism over his mean tweet is just ridiculous, especially since Rikaart has shown himself to be a pretty damn good person.

As far as tired on YR goes, so is the Mariah and Tessa relationship. My God, I think it sucks, and these recent scenes made me cringe.

i mean, Mariah walks on stage at a concert and outs Tessa for being cheated on in front of a huge audience??? THIS is a love affair??? Who DOES that? Just horrible writing.

18 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Agree with you about Rikaart on DAYS. Kevin on YR is tired, but I’d hardly call him corrosive. I do think the criticism over his mean tweet is just ridiculous, especially since Rikaart has shown himself to be a pretty damn good person.

As far as tired on YR goes, so is the Mariah and Tessa relationship. My God, I think it sucks, and these recent scenes made me cringe.

i mean, Mariah walks on stage at a concert and outs Tessa for being cheated on in front of a huge audience??? THIS is a love affair??? Who DOES that? Just horrible writing.

Y&R is played out.  Victor/Nikki.  Sharon/Nick.  Bad acting plus one.  Devon (insert girl).  Mishael whatever her name is now as a character.  Insert name.  Hunter King and insert whatever guy they pair her with.  Michael Mealor now?  Insert.  The best thing I saw today was Traci and Ashley and it will be ignored.  The best thing Y&R could have done is ignore Dina's dementia at the expense of hot fox who drugged her.  Graham.  Who drugged her.  They won't do it.  They'll spend time on Chloe, Kevin, Paul, Christine, Adam, Chelsea.   And the chicken broth we need for next winter.