soapfan770

Y&R and B&B March Spoilers

For sure, this is B&B's signature - couple ping-pong. In this case, Brill is just so completely contemptible because of the Katie kidney story. Propping Flo (there had to be another way - like maybe saving Will), is really putting a stain on this. And, I'm a huge Brill fan, but it's just not doing it for me. 

I wish Donna was more like Grace (Y&R) so that she could really blast Brooke. I always that JG/DD would make a pretty hot couple. I seem to recall some connection years ago, but I'm not sure it turned into anything. But that really wouldn't work because of St. Katie.

On 3/24/2020 at 12:39 AM, dio said:

this show stays going back in time w/ these stories. I swear. 

Is it me or is Jennifer Gareis looking a little too much like Sharon Case these days?

On 3/24/2020 at 2:30 PM, Darn said:

Donna going on about "You would never hurt Katie, right?" when she ALREADY DID THIS is just such lazy writing. Your sister's the town slut. Man I miss Stephanie.

This is not even the FIRST or SECOND damn time this ho has done it either.

18 hours ago, Errol said:

Is it me or is Jennifer Gareis looking a little too much like Sharon Case these days?

they probably share the same surgeon. I'm assuming they're still friends IRL? 

On 3/10/2020 at 4:18 PM, DramatistDreamer said:

Look at CK side-stepping those Lane fanatics on her way back to the set, lol.

tenor.gif?itemid=8509829

You can't convince me that she wasn't sick of that pairing and mostly wanted out because of it.

I just read somewhere that she is still on recurring and that she has elected to work more often now. Hmm, I wonder why?:lol:

LOL I hadn't checked back in here and didn't see this when I posted about Khalil. Soooo agreed, as you know. LOL!

Hmm. Wonder why indeed :lol: