Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
victoria foxton

Days: Feb 17-21 weekly previews

Recommended Posts

It does seem pretty stupid to have Bill die just to write JJ out and to pay tribute to Doug. Bill's death should be the catalyst for a terrific story.

 

And just when I thought Ciara couldn't get any more ridiculous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

It does seem pretty stupid to have Bill die just to write JJ out and to pay tribute to Doug. Bill's death should be the catalyst for a terrific story.

 

And just when I thought Ciara couldn't get any more ridiculous...

Someone in the Days audience must be eating up this Ciara and Ben stuff or Ron truly just doesn't give a f.uck about how awful it is.

 

Isn;t JJ right in the middle of this Lani/Eli/Gabi storyline? Why are they just abruptly writing him out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Antoyne said:

Someone in the Days audience must be eating up this Ciara and Ben stuff or Ron truly just doesn't give a f.uck about how awful it is.

 

It just reminds me of how Daniel was continuously shoved down our throats because apparently he was testing well with some mysterious "focus groups". I'd like to meet who ever these "focus groups" are...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Someone in the Days audience must be eating up this Ciara and Ben stuff or Ron truly just doesn't give a f.uck about how awful it is.

 

Isn;t JJ right in the middle of this Lani/Eli/Gabi storyline? Why are they just abruptly writing him out?

From what I've seen, a lot of the Twitter mob is having a field day with "Cin" (Oh, it's a sin alright lol)

 

As for JJ/CM, I think he was a victim of budget cuts even though he has been in the middle of the story. I actually would've liked to have seen JJ and Lani rediscover their feelings for one another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, te. said:

 

It just reminds me of how Daniel was continuously shoved down our throats because apparently he was testing well with some mysterious "focus groups". I'd like to meet who ever these "focus groups" are...

The Daniel propping ran me off the show for a while. It was absurd.

24 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

From what I've seen, a lot of the Twitter mob is having a field day with "Cin" (Oh, it's a sin alright lol)

 

As for JJ/CM, I think he was a victim of budget cuts even though he has been in the middle of the story. I actually would've liked to have seen JJ and Lani rediscover their feelings for one another

I wouldn't have minded if it became a true quad with Eli/Lani/Gabi/JJ again. I think the whole crew works well together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now Ciara is assaulting Rafe? Are you kidding me? Get this twit off my screen - she's beyond ruined. Does she know what's going on with her mother? Does she care? I guess not, she has serial killer penis to ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...