Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
victoria foxton

Days: Feb 10-14 weekly previews

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

GAG ME with this Ben and Ciara stuff. Stop trying to make them happen.

 

In a way, I'm glad DAYS doesn't have the budget it used to.  No doubt, we'd be subjected to endless montages of the two, set to some corny-as-hell love song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, Khan said:

 

In a way, I'm glad DAYS doesn't have the budget it used to.  No doubt, we'd be subjected to endless montages of the two, set to some corny-as-hell love song.

Cin will hideout in plain sight in Ben's gatehouse. Chad will discover Cin.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by victoria foxton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 9:05 PM, AlexElizabeth said:

GAG ME with this Ben and Ciara stuff. Stop trying to make them happen.

 

Put Brady and Kristen on that list. Kristen is a psycho and a killer. She deserves no romance and no baby! Why Ron thinks the majority is rooting for her is a mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wendy said:

 

Put Brady and Kristen on that list. Kristen is a psycho and a killer. She deserves no romance and no baby! Why Ron thinks the majority is rooting for her is a mystery.

Carlavti has a lot of bad pairings that don't work. Will and Sonny are another. I don't think Ron has one good pairing at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wendy said:

Put Brady and Kristen on that list. Kristen is a psycho and a killer. She deserves no romance and no baby!

 

Plus, it's a bit icky watching Brady and Kristen together as they are now when you remember that Kristen used to change Brady's diapers as a baby.  ;)

 

35 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Carlavti has a lot of bad pairings that don't work. Will and Sonny are another. I don't think Ron has one good pairing at all.

 

I think the same could be said for MANY writers who tried to write for this messed-up show.  No pairings on DAYS have worked for me in a very long time, because the characters are just so damaged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khan said:

 

I think the same could be said for MANY writers who tried to write for this messed-up show.  No pairings on DAYS have worked for me in a very long time, because the characters are just so damaged.

I really feel that Ciara, with the current actress that is, had so much potential in the beginning...some real star power actually. But, she's been weighted down with this horrible Ben pairing that makes zero sense and makes her look delusional, stupid, etc. Ugh! That character, that actress could have been the next real star player on DAYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Today's spoiler gif. 

L7lGkX.gif

That was just so dumb. Gina could've easily stabbed Marlena instead of shoving her away. A build up and no payoff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

That was just so dumb. Gina could've easily stabbed Marlena instead of shoving her away. A build up and no payoff.

It looked so fake. And that funky bedroom. That's supposed to be a hotel room in Prague. I hope all this silly nonsense ends soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...