John

GH February 2020 Discussion

55 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Does Lucas have a romantic option other than Brad waiting in the wings? Tough to invest in a non-contract role like that, but seems like a missed opportunity.

I think Felix is still around but tbh he probably shouldn't get involved, particularly as both Brad and Lucas cast him aside 6 years ago.

If I were writing this show, he would meet up with Brando at Jake’s (Floating Rib) and find himself in bed next to him in the morning.  Sort of like Carly and Jason.

It would be hot, and it keeps him tied to Sonny and Carly who for some god forsaken reason are still the core characters on this show.  Which means he would still be on the show.  And Brad could still be in there fighting for his freedom and his marriage.

Edited by titan1978

10 hours ago, titan1978 said:

If I were writing this show, he would meet up with Brando at Jake’s (Floating Rib) and find himself in bed next to him in the morning.  Sort of like Carly and Jason.

It would be hot, and it keeps him tied to Sonny and Carly who for some god forsaken reason are still the core characters on this show.  Which means he would still be on the show.  And Brad could still be in there fighting for his freedom and his marriage.

If it were me, I would've done that with Dustin. A Lulu/Dustin/Lucas triangle would have been great.

20 hours ago, KMan101 said:

My interest is waning, I haven't watched the last three days lol ...

Taggert's return is the only engaging story for me right now. He's fit back into the canvas like a hand in a glove.

I'm glad Molly and TJ are getting airtime and story but there was no build up to this proposal and we know nothing of their off-screen lives so it's hard to get invested.

Edited by alexisfan07

2 hours ago, alexisfan07 said:

Taggert's return is the only engaging story for me right now. He's fit back into the canvas like a hand in a glove.

I'm glad Molly and TJ are getting airtime and story but there was no build up to this proposal and we know nothing of their off-screen lives so it's hard to get invested.

I've watched Tuesday and Wednesday. I agree about Taggert's return. Good return so far and like you said, fits right back in. I love that he's Trina's father. Taggert's daughter, Liz's son and Carly's daughter are all besties. LOL.

Agreed on Molly and TJ. Maybe TJ ends up dead? lol. Honestly this storyline could get rid of a lot of dead weight. I like the new TJ but meh ... lol

I loved Laura though: "Port Charles needs me" ❤️

2 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

This week has been boring. 

It has for sure lol 

Cam's going for Liz's kidnapping record isn't he? (Does she have one? She probably should. Gotta be up there from the Guza days)

54 minutes ago, alexisfan07 said:

I won't spoil today's episode but...wow. They are really gonna kill off that character? When there are like 15 better options in front of us?!

Ugh. I'm afraid to ask ...

Edited by KMan101

4 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I've watched Tuesday and Wednesday. I agree about Taggert's return. Good return so far and like you said, fits right back in. I love that he's Trina's father. Taggert's daughter, Liz's son and Carly's daughter are all besties. LOL.

Agreed on Molly and TJ. Maybe TJ ends up dead? lol. Honestly this storyline could get rid of a lot of dead weight. I like the new TJ but meh ... lol

I loved Laura though: "Port Charles needs me" ❤️

It has for sure lol 

Cam's going for Liz's kidnapping record isn't he? (Does she have one? She probably should. Gotta be up there from the Guza days)

Ugh. I'm afraid to ask ...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Some people might disagree but I thought Molly was annoying af this week. If all three of Alexis’ daughters packed up and left Port Charles, I’d be fine with that.

18 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:
  Reveal hidden contents

On the bright side, I think the previews for Monday kind of told us that he’s going to be ok.

Edited by AbcNbc247

Just now, AbcNbc247 said:

Some people might disagree but I thought Molly was annoying af this week. If all three of Alexis’ daughters packed up and left Port Charles, I’d be fine.

On the bright side, I think the previews for Monday kind of told us that he’s going to be ok.

Thanks @AbcNbc247 that's good to know. I could care less about Alexis and her girls. So they broke up Molly and TJ. Most of their relationship. Has taken place off screen. For years and years now. So i don't care about them. This TJ is cute but bland.  

1 minute ago, victoria foxton said:

Thanks @AbcNbc247 that's good to know. I could care less about Alexis and her girls. So they broke up Molly and TJ. Most of their relationship. Has taken place off screen. For years and years now. So i don't care about them. This TJ is cute but bland.  

Me neither lol if they’re not going to use them effectively then just get rid of them.

I don’t know why but, even though we really haven’t seen TJ that much since TB took over the role, I actually like him better than the other TJ

46 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I wouldn't go that far. Maybe for Monday's episode at least.

5 hours ago, alexisfan07 said:

Bizarrely enough, TJ was planning to propose as far back as November (when Jordan was opposed to it and TJ had that chat with Stella) but then he went AWOL for three months.