John

Days: Maggie's surprise

17 hours ago, alexisfan07 said:

What dreadful news.

lol, no one is here for that [!@#$%^&*]. But I think it's just a drive-by in "flashbacks". Still, that's Ron. Loves his random [!@#$%^&*].

I was on hiatus during the 'Summer' of Despair (and I like MW), but why bother? This stuff makes me miss Daniel.... though I'm sure Dr. Rolf has him stashed only to be released during Ericole's wedding vows. 

1 hour ago, edgeofnik said:

I was on hiatus during the 'Summer' of Despair (and I like MW), but why bother? This stuff makes me miss Daniel.... though I'm sure Dr. Rolf has him stashed only to be released during Ericole's wedding vows. 

I never thought I'd see someone say they miss Daniel. He basically ruined every female character in his orbit, and every male opposed to him had to lose and seem less than. He was a plague on the show and Shawn Cristian's whisper speak was awful.

WTF? I must not have been watching the show during this time. I definitely took a hiatus and missed Shawn Christian's exit. I could have sworn I was tuning in again by the following summer, but who knows...?

@Antoyne SC will always be a weakness bc of Mike/Carly (ATWT), but Daniel turned into such a showeating character that I just couldn’t stand it.

In measured doses, Daniel on canvas working with Sarah and Kayla at hospital, Maggie, of course, and in the middle of Ericole. Better than Stevano, Princess Gina and the unfortunate propping of St. Ben-dover. 

23 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I never thought I'd see someone say they miss Daniel. He basically ruined every female character in his orbit, and every male opposed to him had to lose and seem less than. He was a plague on the show and Shawn Cristian's whisper speak was awful.

And not a lie was told. So true. I do not miss him and his death was a dream come true. 

I like Marie Wilson so I kinda liked Summer even if the story was crap. The biggest WTFery was that Maggie gave birth to Summer at the age of 17. So Summer should have been much older than Daniel, like really older. No way did I buy that.

14 hours ago, Sindacco said:

I like Marie Wilson so I kinda liked Summer even if the story was crap. The biggest WTFery was that Maggie gave birth to Summer at the age of 17. So Summer should have been much older than Daniel, like really older. No way did I buy that.

It was never Marie Wilson for me, though I know some don't like her. Summer's unnecessary. Just like Daniel was. But Maggie having egg-babies wasn't the worst idea, the execution was awful. It just felt blatantly like: "well here's some kids for Maggie but we still aren't bringing Melissa or Sarah back ... oh, here's Serena, who really should have been Sarah ... " just a ... not very good time for the show quality wise. Awful. And fans were furious they wasted a beach shoot on her, which I agree with.

Edited by KMan101

13 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

And fans were furious they wasted a beach shoot on her, which I agree with.

I just find that silly. I feel the same way when fans whine about the show "wasting" a set on characters they don't like. I mean... seriously?

33 minutes ago, Sindacco said:

I just find that silly. I feel the same way when fans whine about the show "wasting" a set on characters they don't like. I mean... seriously?

I see your point, lol