Jump to content
John

Days: Maggie's surprise

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, alexisfan07 said:

What dreadful news.

 

lol, no one is here for that [!@#$%^&*]. But I think it's just a drive-by in "flashbacks". Still, that's Ron. Loves his random [!@#$%^&*].

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was on hiatus during the 'Summer' of Despair (and I like MW), but why bother? This stuff makes me miss Daniel.... though I'm sure Dr. Rolf has him stashed only to be released during Ericole's wedding vows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edgeofnik said:

I was on hiatus during the 'Summer' of Despair (and I like MW), but why bother? This stuff makes me miss Daniel.... though I'm sure Dr. Rolf has him stashed only to be released during Ericole's wedding vows. 

I never thought I'd see someone say they miss Daniel. He basically ruined every female character in his orbit, and every male opposed to him had to lose and seem less than. He was a plague on the show and Shawn Cristian's whisper speak was awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF? I must not have been watching the show during this time. I definitely took a hiatus and missed Shawn Christian's exit. I could have sworn I was tuning in again by the following summer, but who knows...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Antoyne SC will always be a weakness bc of Mike/Carly (ATWT), but Daniel turned into such a showeating character that I just couldn’t stand it.

 

In measured doses, Daniel on canvas working with Sarah and Kayla at hospital, Maggie, of course, and in the middle of Ericole. Better than Stevano, Princess Gina and the unfortunate propping of St. Ben-dover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I never thought I'd see someone say they miss Daniel. He basically ruined every female character in his orbit, and every male opposed to him had to lose and seem less than. He was a plague on the show and Shawn Cristian's whisper speak was awful.

 

And not a lie was told. So true. I do not miss him and his death was a dream come true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Marie Wilson so I kinda liked Summer even if the story was crap. The biggest WTFery was that Maggie gave birth to Summer at the age of 17. So Summer should have been much older than Daniel, like really older. No way did I buy that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sindacco said:

I like Marie Wilson so I kinda liked Summer even if the story was crap. The biggest WTFery was that Maggie gave birth to Summer at the age of 17. So Summer should have been much older than Daniel, like really older. No way did I buy that.

 

It was never Marie Wilson for me, though I know some don't like her. Summer's unnecessary. Just like Daniel was. But Maggie having egg-babies wasn't the worst idea, the execution was awful. It just felt blatantly like: "well here's some kids for Maggie but we still aren't bringing Melissa or Sarah back ... oh, here's Serena, who really should have been Sarah ... " just a ... not very good time for the show quality wise. Awful. And fans were furious they wasted a beach shoot on her, which I agree with.

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 And fans were furious they wasted a beach shoot on her, which I agree with.

I just find that silly. I feel the same way when fans whine about the show "wasting" a set on characters they don't like. I mean... seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sindacco said:

I just find that silly. I feel the same way when fans whine about the show "wasting" a set on characters they don't like. I mean... seriously?

 

I see your point, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...