Days: January 2020 Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

And yet DAYS completely squandered him by making him Generic Bland Hunk and lapdog to boring Sonny and Will. He was absolutely captivating in those early days. Unapologetically slutty, a shameless flirt with both men and women yet a certified Kinsey 6. And beyond gorgeous. One of the biggest missed opportunities in a decade full of them.

I know people hated Guy Wilson, but he lit up around CS.

I forgot that Paul once had a sexy edge to him.  Before they watered him down That scene between CS and GW was smoking hot.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Khan said:

IDK whether "so good-looking, he makes you incontinent" would be on my list of qualities I'd want in a potential lover, bf or husband.

I think we need an off topic thread of....your type of guy...lol

And without even dating him I'd marry Chandler Massey in a heartbeat. I've seen some of his corky videos. I can't believe the writers have not written to his personality. 

11 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I think we need an off topic thread of....your type of guy...lol

And without even dating him I'd marry Chandler Massey in a heartbeat. I've seen some of his corky videos. I can't believe the writers have not written to his personality. 

tumblr_o8vkhlTcWU1ra8safo1_250.gifv

tumblr_cdf53fdce6e613f0274ca9128882d2a4_f7cc71c3_640.jpg

As for Paul..he was introduced like Will.....afraid to come out/timid and then saddled with boring Sonny like Will was.

He shined with the two Will's. 

31 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

tumblr_o8vkhlTcWU1ra8safo1_250.gifv

tumblr_cdf53fdce6e613f0274ca9128882d2a4_f7cc71c3_640.jpg

Adorable :)

Edited by Soapsuds
6 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Today's episode was BORING. At least we didn't see Sonny🐻  basking  in the after glow. After Evan plowed his field. 

Glad it wasn't shown. Was Will on today's show?

3 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

I've seen some of his corky videos. I can't believe the writers have not written to his personality.

I'd have to agree with you, @Soapsuds.  The writers need to write more to Chandler's quirkiness.

On 1/27/2020 at 9:55 PM, Taoboi said:

TBF, didn't they turn Will into a Sami Jr with the recast?

Would they ever go there again? Could Chandler play a Sami Jr?

If he could stop the damn smirking.

4 hours ago, SteelCity said:

If he could stop the damn smirking.

He can’t.

Sonny can’t either. On Monday’s show, when he sat face to face with Evan and told him he wanted to be with him, he broke — he grinned/smirked — once again ruining the scene. It disgusts me that he thinks it’s so f—cking funny to play a scene where gay guys tell each other “I like you.” 

2 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Shawn has been back for 5 minutes and is already smarter than all of Salem combined for the past year.

I haven’t watched yet but the fact that Shawn has been back 5 minutes, and his sister that has been in town with their mom this whole time, hasn’t noticed a damn thing is telling. Is Ciara even acknowledged as Hope’s daughter at this point?