Days: January 2020 Discussion Thread

53 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Sorry. I thought you were talking about Kevin Buchanan's son Duke.

Oh, my bad! I watched OLTL and forgot he existed, lol. I'll add "GH" to my original post.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonny's crying reminded me of this

Some other things about the show today. Sarah did hold her baby for awhile, so how could she not realize that Xander brought her another baby? Just an opinion, but that is a writing fail.

1 hour ago, ReddFoxx said:

Sonny's crying reminded me of this

Some other things about the show today. Sarah did hold her baby for awhile, so how could she not realize that Xander brought her another baby? Just an opinion, but that is a writing fail.

83363455_2932284363664698_5659540103144407040_n (1).jpg

Chandler did Well. I liked Will & JJ. I can see why Will totally believes he did this. But Come on did Sarah never tell anyone that the car was black not grey like Will's.

Xander & Victor's plotting just runied 10 plus characters lives. Hopefully they will be locked away. Hell just give Vic a fatal stroke this time

Adrienne said it was a black car that ran them off the road. She told Will before she collapsed. 

The week flashback has been poorly written by the HW and script writers. All the foreshadowing with Will calling his mother was terrible and the cheesy stuff with Sonny and his family was too much. 

How was Maggie coming in the opposite direction? She should've been following Adrienne. And who was Will trying to avoid hitting? 

The Kristen and Sarah story....terrible

And Freddie Smith can't act. He's been horrible with ever scene partner since December. 

I think Maggie hitting Adrienne's car spooked Will & he truly believes he did it, since Maggies car went clear across the road. But wouldnt there be tire tracks that her car left????

And to tell the difference between present day and Mother's day....lets change the hue color to orange with a fuzzy look to the screen. I actually thought something was wrong with my TV.  Just terrible.

Honestly I'm glad that we won't be subjected to watching Eric and Sarah raise a kid together (boooooring), but I'm a little sad that Xander was involved with the switch. I mean it's not surprising and Xander will never be a good guy, but I wanted him and Sarah to be a viable couple. I'm sure Sarah will decide she's in love with him 5 minutes before everything is revealed.

I really don't care about Haley even in the flashbacks.

47 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Honestly I'm glad that we won't be subjected to watching Eric and Sarah raise a kid together (boooooring), but I'm a little sad that Xander was involved with the switch. I mean it's not surprising and Xander will never be a good guy, but I wanted him and Sarah to be a viable couple. I'm sure Sarah will decide she's in love with him 5 minutes 

Ron Carlivati will have no problem keeping him on the show.  He’s justified some terrible behavior on all his shows.  On this show even.  Ben was still a serial killer, correct?

1 hour ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Honestly I'm glad that we won't be subjected to watching Eric and Sarah raise a kid together (boooooring), but I'm a little sad that Xander was involved with the switch. I mean it's not surprising and Xander will never be a good guy, but I wanted him and Sarah to be a viable couple. I'm sure Sarah will decide she's in love with him 5 minutes before everything is revealed.

I really don't care about Haley even in the flashbacks.

I'm just upset we haven't seen Xander in those little gray running shorts lately.

57 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Ron Carlivati will have no problem keeping him on the show.  He’s justified some terrible behavior on all his shows.  On this show even.  Ben was still a serial killer, correct?

Having Victor let his grandson believe his daughter is dead and that his nephew's husband did it...wow...that's a lot! I am excited that Maggie should be getting some good material (I met Suzanne Rogers a couple of times and she's a real sweetheart) , but how is everyone going to get out of THIS MESS???

Edited by pdm1974

I mean, I don't think keeping Victor on the show itself is an issue. They'll just avoid revealing the full plot and who was behind it to the characters. I guess they could just have Victor be the perpetual bad guy until John Aniston retires 100% from now on.

16 hours ago, teplin said:

Hide contents

The Maggie I've known for 40 years would never, ever recover from killing her own granddaughter. But with the current regime in charge, I imagine she'll be sad for a month and then go on like it never happened. I still hold out hope there's another twist.

Which is sort of a problem with soaps in general nowadays. Things move too fast, and things that the writers want to drag out just become boring because they don't know how to drag it out.

Edited by AbcNbc247