Taoboi

B&B January 2020 Discussion Thread

On 2/6/2020 at 10:46 PM, edgeofnik said:

@Markjeh Quinn has had some of the best dialogue during the past few episodes. It helps that she not only stood up to Brooke, but also was conflicted about spiking the drink by warning Brooke several times to back off. 

It’s clear based on Wednesday episodes, they have done some heavy editing together because of preemptions. Thomas & Quinn start talking for 1st time in eons, come back from commercial break and Quinn (off-camera) had already admitted she spiked Brooke’s juice. What?????

Now Quinn giving it all up/being submissive to Thomas is completely out of character. But Brad is dead set on making Thomas happen and now we’re suppose to buy that he’s some skilled puppet master who can manipulate Steffy & Quinn! Right. 

I'm not watching the show, I was only referring to the notion that Quinn would somehow be wise enough to walk away from a conversation with Brooke when she has shown 0 constraint in the past years she's been on the show. She's very much the opposite, the kind of person who would seek out confrontations.

Losing one's spouse is heartbreaking enough.  But, watching him die like that?  My God.  I couldn't begin to imagine what Alley Mills must be going through at this moment.  My heart goes out to her and their loved ones.

2 hours ago, Markjeh said:

I'm not watching the show, I was only referring to the notion that Quinn would somehow be wise enough to walk away from a conversation with Brooke when she has shown 0 constraint in the past years she's been on the show. She's very much the opposite, the kind of person who would seek out confrontations.

That’s makes sense. Let’s face it: turning Quinn into Grandpa Eric’s Stepford Wife has been boring and a waste of RS. Being back Deacon, please. 

I wish B&B would be bold enough to kill off Eric. Brooke/Ridge at the top of hierarchy would serve the show so much better. 

On 1/17/2020 at 12:09 PM, AbcNbc247 said:

I like Brooke, but yeah, she needed to get hit. 

I've fallen quite far behind, but finally saw it. LOVED every second of it. The dialogue is crisp and the TWO slaps were well done. 

However, the most contrived logic award goes to B&B. Brooke's logic literary was...

Brooke: "You have to throw Shauna out"

Eric: "She is Quinn's friend. I will not do that..."

Brooke: "Ok. So send Quinn packing along with Shauna!!!"

LOL - Seriously, Brooke!??????