Taoboi

B&B January 2020 Discussion Thread

44 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

Oh, it's so good to have Bill back with his not-so-subtle digs on Thomas and Hope.

As I mentioned, B&B is quite literal. So when Brooke 8-week brush with alcoholism was mentioned as one of the big barriers with Ridge, I knew it was coming. On today's episode after Eric left Quinn and she fuming about getting Brooke, a very obviously final camera shot of a several liquor bottle were framed in front Quinn.... Think Katie and that gun.

This thing with Bill now being anti-Hope again makes no sense, since he was just had scenes with her, and was very friendly with her....

Edited by YRfan23

@YRfan23 Really? I must've missed it. Honestly, other than the Flo 'forgiveness' scenes, Bill has barely been on since I started up again in November.  It's still humorous because Bill's hypocrisy has been established - Katie/Brooke. I was hoping Liam would toss that one back. 

On 1/20/2020 at 11:32 AM, edgeofnik said:

So I binged the week. A couple of observations:

3. Knowing that B&B doesn't toss things out randomly, Brooke mentioning her 8-week 'alcoholism' as one of the 3 primary barriers for BRidge during her conversation with Eric leads me to believe they are revisiting that soon. 

CALLED IT! 

7 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Quinn looks SOOOOOO bad — and old — with her hair wrapped up on her head. That long straight hair look is bad, too. Rena Sofer needs a makeover.

I agree...she looked much better with a shorter, stylish do!

18 hours ago, Cruising Soaps said:

B&B has never been settled.  I think the last time B&B really got me was the Pose Pose with Brooke Hope and Oliver.  Starts around the 7:40 mark

JMW was so beautiful back in the day. I mean, she still is but it feels a little too plastic now.

I had such an enormous crush on the guy who played Oliver Jones. Absolutely gorgeous.

19 hours ago, Cruising Soaps said:

B&B has never been settled.  I think the last time B&B really got me was the Pose Pose with Brooke Hope and Oliver.  Starts around the 7:40 mark

Is it wrong that I burst out laughing every time I watch this clip?

14 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Quinn looks SOOOOOO bad — and old — with her hair wrapped up on her head. That long straight hair look is bad, too. Rena Sofer needs a makeover.

Maybe RS was having a very bad hair day.

More likely, The Granny bun makes her look like an evil fairytale character ready to torment our beautiful very wide & open ‘hearted’ blonde heroine. 

I do like how KKL is so into to her scenes lately that she actually tears up! I may hate this illogical story and Brooke being so irrational, but at least KKL is committed. 

16 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

Maybe RS was having a very bad hair day.

More likely, The Granny bun makes her look like an evil fairytale character ready to torment our beautiful very wide & open ‘hearted’ blonde heroine. 

I do like how KKL is so into to her scenes lately that she actually tears up! I may hate this illogical story and Brooke being so irrational, but at least KKL is committed. 

I’ve never seen KKL phone it in tbh

I understand the appeal of a Brooke vs Quinn battle, but they lose me for one reason: there is no reason for Quinn to even LISTEN to a Brooke, let alone answer her back and make excuses. That make no sense.