Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: November 25-29, 2019

I guess the viewers saw enough of the TJ on Days and realized it was garbage and tuned out. The only soap to drop in viewers and HH numbers.

Y&R still dropping in demos. Close to losing the older viewers demos besides the 18-49 demo.

7 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I guess the viewers saw enough of the TJ on Days and realized it was garbage and tuned out. The only soap to drop in viewers and HH numbers.

Y&R still dropping in demos. Close to losing the older viewers demos besides the 18-49 demo.

PBs episode did terrible. Sad. No wonder he didn't want a standalone.

11 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

It was on Friday...the least watched day for soaps in general and it was a long holiday weekend. I doubt many were watching soaps.

8 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Those DAYS numbers are dire. 

Time jump was a failure.

Edited by Soapsuds

I can't believe I'm saying this, but...JER would have done a TJ so much better.

1 hour ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

It was on Friday...the least watched day for soaps in general and it was a long holiday weekend. I doubt many were watching soaps.

Personally, I think the folks at CBS, Sony and Y&R overestimated PB's value to the show and its' audience by giving him that showcase.  Sure, he's been there three decades, which is no mean feat (even though it's been how long and we're still stuck with Josh Morrow?).  For every Y&R fan who gives a f**k, however, there's probably 2 or 3 other fans who STILL wish Terry Lester hadn't left.

For all the Emmy awards and critical acclaim, PB's Jack has lived in TL's shadow from day one.  IMO, PB's a much bigger draw, nostalgia-wise, as AMC's Cliff Warner than he'll ever be as Jack Abbott.

Edited by Khan

10 minutes ago, Khan said:

Personally, I think the folks at CBS, Sony and Y&R overestimated PB's value to the show and its' audience by giving him that showcase.  Sure, he's been there three decades, which is no mean feat (even though it's been how long and we're still stuck with Josh Morrow?).  For every Y&R fan who gives a f**k, however, there's probably 2 or 3 other fans who STILL wish Terry Lester hadn't left.

For all the Emmy awards and critical acclaim, PB's Jack has lived in TL's shadow from day one.  IMO, PB's a much bigger draw, nostalgia-wise, as AMC's Cliff Warner than he'll ever be as Jack Abbott.

Shhhhh....Joshua Morrow might be reading this and the TL hate might begin again......

TL will always be Jack to me.

As for Joshua Morrow...the dude still can't act worth a sh!t....and his pairings are boring as hell.

12 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

10 hours ago, Khan said:

*Laughs in Keemo and shakes fist*.

How to these shows sell advertising space with these rollercoaster ratings?

Sign in to follow this