Jump to content
slick jones

GENERAL HOSPITAL DECEMBER 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

For sure Frank is why Howarth is still here and still always in story.  Not quite as beloved as Easton, but still firmly a Frank pet.
 

deVry I have no idea.  After they burned down his pairing with Alexis I have no idea why he is still here.  People seemed to love them as a couple (I didn’t) but that ship has been sunk long ago.  Who is screaming for him to stay?

 

Yeah Howarth is definitely a Frank pet, I agree with you. I guess deVry confused me the most. deVry also got his stans outraged back when he was basically gone so ... my guess is he's Varni's. God we were so close to being done with both of them two years ago (or whenever ...). Absolutely still ticks me off they brought back AJ and Duke and then fired both actors again and killed them. Again. Yet we're still stuck with FrancoDrewche and Jillian. Lord, make it make sense! lol It must be a sad, cold day in hell because I'd take Billy Miller at this point over both of them.

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, slick jones said:

Three of Frank's pets are currently written into a corner:

Valentin "murdered" Nikolas and murdered (if she's dead) Cassandra.

Julian tampered with Brad's car, almost killing his son, killing Kendra.

Peter had Andre stabbed and probably Drew's plane set to cash, and now ordered both Andre and Frankles deaths.

 

Gawd!  What the hell does Frank do to those who AREN'T his pets, lol?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

 

Yeah Howarth is definitely a Frank pet, I agree with you. I guess deVry confused me the most. deVry also got his stans outraged back when he was basically gone so ... my guess is he's Varni's. 

I will never understand the appeal of RoHo, and why any EP would want him on their show. His act is exactly the same for every character he's played.

 

I didn't see early Todd. My first experience with him was as Paul on ATWT. Even then I wasn't impressed. That lack of impression grew to dislike when seeing him as Todd, which grew to flat out hatred after seeing him as Franco, and then fake Drew. IMO, recasting Franco and making him a regular character was one of the biggest mistakes GH ever made. It's up there with the firing of Stuart Damon, and Genie Francis' exit in 2002.

 

I think DeVry is a good actor. It's just the character of Julian in general that I'm tired of.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

 

Gawd!  What the hell does Frank do to those who AREN'T his pets, lol?

Have them only appear a few times a month lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KMan101 said:

 

Yeah Howarth is definitely a Frank pet, I agree with you. I guess deVry confused me the most. deVry also got his stans outraged back when he was basically gone so ... my guess is he's Varni's. God we were so close to being done with both of them two years ago (or whenever ...). Absolutely still ticks me off they brought back AJ and Duke and then fired both actors again and killed them. Again. Yet we're still stuck with FrancoDrewche and Jillian. Lord, make it make sense! lol It must be a sad, cold day in hell because I'd take Billy Miller at this point over both of them.

 

Howarth is by far the worst. There's no reason he should still be around in any incarnation. Bumping him off during surgery is just fine with me.

 

As for cutting his losses with Kim, she doesn't have a penis, so she was easy for ValenVarni to see the truth about Kim.

 

Nina will never work, even with Watros.

 

Jophielle Love, little Violet, is seriously their MVP right now.  I love her with Robert.  Tristan has always been one of the best character actors on GH   Hated him on Y&R, but that's because of Cane.

 

 

 

Guaranteed of any of those three get into trouble (Val, Jill, and Parking lot Pete) we'll be stuck watching them in prison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, slick jones said:

Jophielle Love, little Violet, is seriously their MVP right now.

 

She's one of the cutest kids I've seen on soaps in a long time. She's so adorable that it makes me okay with them giving Finn a kid and him getting even more airtime now lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

She's so adorable that it makes me okay with them giving Finn a kid and him getting even more airtime now lol.

 

Frank Valentini:

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 10:35 AM, titan1978 said:

For sure Frank is why Howarth is still here and still always in story.  Not quite as beloved as Easton, but still firmly a Frank pet.
 

deVry I have no idea.  After they burned down his pairing with Alexis I have no idea why he is still here.  People seemed to love them as a couple (I didn’t) but that ship has been sunk long ago.  Who is screaming for him to stay?

I think what saves Julian staying on the canvas is MW's Ava Jerome. Julian gives Ava at least some family on the show.  If they find a way to integrate Ava into one of the show's core families, it's safe to say that Julian wouldn't be long for this world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

If they find a way to integrate Ava into one of the show's core families, it's safe to say that Julian wouldn't be long for this world.

 

Reason #56 why Alan Quartermaine was killed off way too soon.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 2:46 PM, victorlord75 said:

I hope I can be forgiven for moving a topic from November to December's thread.  Now that some time has passed, I can say that so far, I am mostly pleased with the Dan O'Connor/Chris Van Etten team.  I don't think we would have seen the return of Brook Lynn under Shelly's pen.

I am glad you did.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

 

She's one of the cutest kids I've seen on soaps in a long time. She's so adorable that it makes me okay with them giving Finn a kid and him getting even more airtime now lol.

 

Crazy talk!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...