victoria foxton

Days: December 2019 Discussion Thread 🎄

With things so unbelievable on the show I expect that Ben's record will somehow be explained away as someone else using his body to commit the crimes or something else crazy.

This is just speculation, but I'll cloak it as a spoiler just in case it does actually happen

I think Gina murdered Jordan and framed Ben so that Ciara would be occupied defending him and be distracted from the fact that Hope clearly has a different personality

When I watched Wed episode, I was struck with how cold Marlena was around Mickey's cancer diagnosis. That is her granddaughter and she hardly batted an eye. She is more worked up over Gina staying at her apartment.

Bad writing and bad acting.

53 minutes ago, VirdenEMT said:

When I watched Wed episode, I was struck with how cold Marlena was around Mickey's cancer diagnosis. That is her granddaughter and she hardly batted an eye. She is more worked up over Gina staying at her apartment.

Bad writing and bad acting.

I would also lay that at the feet of the direction. More than once in the past couple years I've noticed directors on this show play things in a rather bizarre manner. See Justin's reaction to Adrienne's death for an example.

Just now, AdamNewmanFan said:

i'm a new viewer so bear with me but, Whats the deal with Stefano? Did he like have plastic surgery to look like Steve or was he memory mapped like on GH? lol

Probably Rolf either microchipped him or did some kinda MK Ultra type [!@#$%^&*].

2 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Did he like have plastic surgery to look like Steve or was he memory mapped like on GH? lol

In the end, it'll probably turn out to be Steve with Stefano's memories. The show wouldn't be that stupid to actually think they could recast Stefano. Joe Mascolo defined that role, similar to the way that Stephen Nichols defined Steve.

Edited by AbcNbc247

Didn’t Marlena just find out that Mickey is her granddaughter? She probably hasn’t had the time needed to bond and connect with her, thanks to Sarah and Xander.

Man, they really are pushing greasy Xander at Eric’s expense, aren’t they? It’s Ben all over again.

Funny (and a bit sad) that the only current-day soap that gets any real discussion on SON is DAYS. The Y&R thread is all lamentations on how bad/boring the show is, appropriately; GH is just sorta there; and B&B, as usual, is still operating on a thread from a previous month lol.

Same in the spoiler threads roughly.

Edited by Faulkner

4 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Funny (and a bit sad) that the only current-day soap that gets any real discussion on SON is DAYS. The Y&R thread is all lamentations on how bad/boring the show is, appropriately; GH is just sorta there; and B&B, as usual, is still operating on a thread from a previous month lol.

Same in the spoiler threads roughly.

I think a lot on SON have stopped watching Y&R and GH. I stopped watching YR and I haven't seen GH in years now. Same for BB.

1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

I think a lot on SON have stopped watching Y&R and GH. I stopped watching YR and I haven't seen GH in years now. Same for BB.

Same. B&B seemed to pop a bit with the baby switch fallout and Thomas’s reign of terror, but yeah. Even though much of the DAYS commentary is negative (it’s still daytime in 2019), people are still invested in the characters and their relationships here. I suppose that’s an accomplishment.

14 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

But greasy beefy bitchy Sonny bear is the object of every gay men's desires🤣

As a gay man if I want something greasy and beefy I'll get this....

source.gif