victoria foxton

Days: December 2019 Discussion Thread 🎄

On 12/29/2019 at 11:50 PM, Antoyne said:

I enjoyed seeing the Deveraux clan band together around JJ. You never know how long we’ll have Jack/Matt Ashford on the show. 

I’m not blown away with KA as Princess Gina but I do love her as Gina playing Hope, especially when she’s dealing with Rafe. She just sucks at whatever European accent she’s attempting for Gina.

Gina as Hope rolling her eyes at Rafe is great. But why does Hope like Rafe? She could have had that same reaction without the Gina plot device being needed. 

Rafe/Hope strike me as a "we have no other men to put Hope with, so here!" type of pairing. I hated them and while they have fans, I have not seen any great clamoring for them to reunite. Surely there are age-appropriate soap actors out there looking for a job...

16 hours ago, Wendy said:

Rafe/Hope strike me as a "we have no other men to put Hope with, so here!" type of pairing. I hated them and while they have fans, I have not seen any great clamoring for them to reunite. Surely there are age-appropriate soap actors out there looking for a job...

Right?

I cannot for the life of me understand why they keep going back to them. Corday or Alarr or someone must love Gering or something. I also think Alfonso fears not being in a coupling. But Hope is much better off alone, honestly. Rafe's a very poor-man's Bo. Just doesn't work with Hope. How Rafe's lasted 12 years is beyond me.