Days: December 2019 Discussion Thread 🎄

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hate how they make Sonny this bug prize/catch. He doesn't even come close. Why is Evan even interested in him? Just because he's gay? There better a twist where Sonny was the one that killed Adrienne. I want Will to have some Sami in him. He needs to tell Sonny off.

Chandler works so much better with the vets. Loved his scenes with Kate.

I liked Kate telling off a thirsty  Sonny

Please register in order to view this content

I liked Justin & Will's scenes. A shame will never saw this father/son relationship Justin mentioned.   Everything else was meh. I'm already getting tired off baby Mickey. Sonny  wants to devour Evan so badly LOL, down gurl.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Yeah, Sonny was unexpectedly douchy today. I think a slap will happen in the near future. 

Eric was expectedly douchy today. More and more everyday I become Team Xander.

Kate’s scenes with Will are always her best ones. CM and LK have great chemistry.

• Members

The Justin and Will scenes were good too. I wish Kate had slapped Sonny and called him a whore...lol

The role of Kate today will be played by Soapsuds.

You whore! Slap! How dare you kiss another man...Slap! Slap! 

To Evan: And you think Sonny is a catch?

Walks away laughing....

• Members

Looking forward to bingeing the week when I get back to town tonight. Sounds like I’ll be FF a lot. 

Two things I hope I’ll enjoy based on the insightful and hilarious comments so far: 

1. Kristen/Lani teaming against Gabi. I have no idea why these two work for me. Maybe because it’s unexpected and gosh Lani could use a lil bit of Kristen to amp her character. 

2. Sonny’s ‘cheating.’  True equality will be achieved when gay couples are written exactly the same way as traditional couples. I loathe the hysteria that surrounds gay couples in prime time (and WilSon)  if there’s even a hint of splitting them up. As if they are in some protected bubble that demands they must be preserved as a couple forever. And if they aren’t, it’s an affront to depiction of gay characters. In fact, it’s exactly the opposite! Gay relationships have the same fundamental issues, challenges, wandering eyes, separations, divorce, etc as traditional couples. I only wish Evan found Sonny on Scruff. Haha.