Days: December 2019 Discussion Thread 🎄

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's episode was a train wreck. The Steve/Stefano Hope/Princess Gina stuff is awful. Poor Abe handing out medals. Kayla and Justin are boring. The prison stuff is awful. This time jump is a boring hot mess.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Today's show was pure ff material. How many times has Cierra seen Ben? They see each other more now that he is in the can. Its ridiculous!  Ben and Cierra not being heard by the security guard was dumb. 

Clyde to Will: I don't swing that way even in the can...lol....

This soap is plain stupid beyond words. 

As Sue Ellen would say...it's the laughing stock of Texas. 

• Members

I think it was said but Will never said who it was

I doubt Ron is that smart to make it Evan. Will could've been Evan's first love and that's why he's really in Salem. He found out that he went to prison and wanted to help take care of his daughter and be closer to him and is just playing with Sonny.

Evan could be that writer who is pretending to be a male nanny.

• Members

It always hurts to see one of my all-time faves, James Read, make do with b.s. writing.  I mean, he's good at it, don't get me wrong.  But, Jesus, he's deserved so much better throughout his long career.

Nah, Evan is Anjelica's son and Leo's half-brother.  Watch.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Rather than try and have Stefano live on forever they really should have another DiMera take over as the patriarch or matriarch of the family. This whole occupying another body is too much of a stretch even for a soap opera.

Will doing all the whining was ridiculous. He's not that bulky in stature, but he should have been able to fight off a senior citizen who isn't that bulky either. Of course it was written that way so Ben could save him and gain more redemption points.

• Members

That's what the Brandon Barash Stefan recast was for but I guess they didn't realize he'd take off and thus this Stefano mess.

This story is all about pimping Ben even more. He saves Will life and Its ok now...he's a great guy...he can be with Ciara.....Will killing Adrienne is just an afterthought. Sonny is already humping another guy and the viewers still haven't been told exactly what happened.