SamandWillowFan

Justin Hartley files for divorce from Chrishell Stause

10 hours ago, Juliajms said:

Or maybe it's like Burt Reynolds and Loni Anderson and he cut ties coldly because he found someone else. I think we will find out sooner than later what really happened.

If we go by Hartley's history, this is very accurate.  If Justin gets a gig better than the one before, the woman he is with better already have her bags packed and a new place to live!  

58 minutes ago, Khan said:

As one poster here put it, Matthew thought "monogamy was a kind of tree."

Fret not, though.  In a few years, Matthew will land a job on yet another "NCIS" spinoff, and we all will be able to laugh over how far he has fallen career-wise.  It'll be awesome, I promise.

I see it now. Matthew Morrison stars in NCIS Nebraska.  Following the 30th season  premiere of NCIS.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

As one poster here put it, Matthew thought "monogamy was a kind of tree."

Fret not, though.  In a few years, Matthew will land a job on yet another "NCIS" spinoff, and we all will be able to laugh over how far he has fallen career-wise.  It'll be awesome, I promise.

As long as you have a root, it's okay to branch out? ;)

Lol.

6 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

As long as you have a root, it's okay to branch out? ;)

Good one, Shaggy.

15 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I see it now. Matthew Morrison stars in NCIS Nebraska.  Following the 30th season premiere of NCIS.

That franchise will never die.

29 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

If Justin gets a gig better than the one before, the woman he is with better already have her bags packed and a new place to live!  

If I were Justin's next woman, I wouldn't even bother packing my bags.  Just renew the lease on the condo and keep on clippin' those coupons, gal!

Edited by Khan

15 hours ago, Khan said:

Perhaps we should ask his current bf?  :ph34r:

That's been my opinion as well.  TBH, I never understood all the hype over him or anyone else connected to "Glee."  They were okay actors on an okay show.  Nothing special.

I sort of enjoyed Glee in the beginning but yeah ... it was a hit for it's time, I suppose.

I've never liked Morrison. 

I also think Hartley seems to have gotten a bit full of himself. And I agree with whoever said he desperately wants to be part of a power couple. He was kinda trash from the start. Like Chit said, dumped his gf at the time, married Lindsay, dumped her for Chrishell and now dumped her. (Also agreed not everyone is the marrying type)

And I agree with you on this:

On 12/8/2019 at 1:54 PM, Khan said:

Frankly, I don't believe success CHANGES anyone.  I think it only amplifies who you were to begin with.

15 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Do tell.... :)

Btw isn't he married with a son....

the webs....lol

He's always pinged my radar. And married with a son doesn't mean [!@#$%^&*] ;) lol

27 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

He's always pinged my radar. And married with a son doesn't mean [!@#$%^&*] ;) lol

Is that from personal experience? :)

Matthew Morrison from Glee was a judge/mentor/dance captain on a BBCOne dancing show in early 2019. It is coming back in 2020, so how much of a fall is that?

4 minutes ago, ~bl~ said:

Matthew Morrison from Glee was a judge/mentor/dance captain on a BBCOne dancing show in early 2019. It is coming back in 2020, so how much of a fall is that?

Nah, he hasn't fallen YET.  The longer "Glee" recedes from recent memory, however, and we don't see him in any more highly profiled tv shows or movies, the closer he comes to the precipice.

I'd say you know he's officially in a slump when he's hired to be in a Hallmark Channel movie.

18 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Is that from personal experience? :)

lol, come on, you know it doesn't matter, married with a kid doesn't mean someone is "straight" lol

14 hours ago, Khan said:

I'd say you know he's officially in a slump when he's hired to be in a Hallmark Channel movie.

It hasn't happened yet? (Seriously wondering)

I know ABC dragged him out to host the Disney Parks Thanksgiving Special or whatever it was. With Baby Spice. Like, where did they dig them up? Did Ryan Smugcrest and Kelly "I'm really actually a snotty bitch" Ripa turn them down?

Edited by KMan101

I stopped watching AMERICAN HORROR STORY, but I was a little surprised that Morrison returned to the Ryan Murphy fold. Did either man feel he owed the other, or something?

1 hour ago, Franko said:

I stopped watching AMERICAN HORROR STORY, but I was a little surprised that Morrison returned to the Ryan Murphy fold. Did either man feel he owed the other, or something?

A check's a check? 🤷‍♂️ lol

First of all, I love how Chrishelle has no shame in her game when it comes to the paps. She just wants you to know that SHE IS NOT WEARING HER RING.

1280_bgus_1808272_004.jpg?itok=eQ6tTztE

Secondly, there are suggestions appearing in the press that one reason for JH filing the separation with a July backdate was that he probably made some bigger money after that date and doesn't want CS to get it.

https://www.celebitchy.com/644892/justin_hartley_may_have_backdated_the_separation_date_on_his_divorce_to_save_money/

3 hours ago, Cat said:

First of all, I love how Chrishelle has no shame in her game when it comes to the paps. She just wants you to know that SHE IS NOT WEARING HER RING.

The soaps have taught her well.  ;)