SamandWillowFan

Justin Hartley files for divorce from Chrishell Stause

14 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

The apparent suddenness of it, coupled with Crishell moving out of the house, has me wondering if Justin found out something that occurred earlier in the summer, figured out his plan, and now Chrishell knows that Justin knows. 

And, like THAT, it has become "The Wrong Divorce," on LMN, lol.  ;)

1 hour ago, Soaplovers said:

Wasn't she previously engaged to Matthew Morrison of Glee fame...wonder what happened there. 

Actors should never date other actors.  It's just too messy.

3 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

Wasn't she previously engaged to Matthew Morrison of Glee fame...wonder what happened there. 

The guy who thought he was too good of an actor to be on ATWT?....rolls eyes...

I can just imagine what he's like as a boyfriend. Probably a nightmare...

18 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

The guy who thought he was too good of an actor to be on ATWT?....rolls eyes...

I can just imagine what he's like as a boyfriend. Probably a nightmare...

Morrison's always seemed to be a bit full of himself and slightly pompous with just enough smarmy charm to cover it all up. IMO. 

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I can just imagine what he's like as a boyfriend.

Perhaps we should ask his current bf?  :ph34r:

55 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Morrison's always seemed to be a bit full of himself and slightly pompous with just enough smarmy charm to cover it all up. IMO. 

That's been my opinion as well.  TBH, I never understood all the hype over him or anyone else connected to "Glee."  They were okay actors on an okay show.  Nothing special.

This isn't shocking at all to me. Seems like Chrishell was blindsided by Justin filing for divorce. Especially since they both can't seem to agree on separation date. Regardless it seems like they both want different things out of life. I hope they both find what they are looking for.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:14 PM, DaytimeFan said:

The apparent suddenness of it, coupled with Crishell moving out of the house, has me wondering if Justin found out something that occurred earlier in the summer, figured out his plan, and now Chrishell knows that Justin knows. 

Or maybe it's like Burt Reynolds and Loni Anderson and he cut ties coldly because he found someone else. I think we will find out sooner than later what really happened.

4 hours ago, Khan said:

Perhaps we should ask his current bf?  :ph34r:

That's been my opinion as well.  TBH, I never understood all the hype over him or anyone else connected to "Glee."  They were okay actors on an okay show.  Nothing special.

They were okay on a show that was a BETTER show when it was called POPULAR. :ph34r:

That said...didn't Chrisell mentioned without mentioning in interviews that she left Morrison because not only was he a jerk, but a jerk who cheated?

7 hours ago, Taoboi said:

That said...didn't Chrisell mentioned without mentioning in interviews that she left Morrison because not only was he a jerk, but a jerk who cheated?

As one poster here put it, Matthew thought "monogamy was a kind of tree."

Fret not, though.  In a few years, Matthew will land a job on yet another "NCIS" spinoff, and we all will be able to laugh over how far he has fallen career-wise.  It'll be awesome, I promise.