SamandWillowFan

Justin Hartley files for divorce from Chrishell Stause

People is reporting they have been having trouble for a while

In many ways, they’re somewhat fundamentally incompatible,” the source told PEOPLE. “Chrishell is really ready to just settle down and be a wife and stay-at-home mom and was hoping to start a family relatively soon. Justin wants that but also doesn’t think it has to happen in the near future and is at a point in his career where he wants to really be able to explore all the options that are coming his way. He’s reached a new level of fame thanks to the show and he doesn’t want to close many doors right now, and that’s not the path Chrishell is looking to take. She thought babies would happen soon after they got married, but it just hasn’t worked out
https://people.com/tv/justin-hartley-chrishell-stause-split/

4 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Justin wants that but also doesn’t think it has to happen in the near future and is at a point in his career where he wants to really be able to explore all the options that are coming his way. He’s reached a new level of fame thanks to the show and he doesn’t want to close many doors right now,

Translation: "So much p*ssy to eat, so little time!"

28 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

I know everything celebrities say tends to be BS, but he said so many syrupy things about her relatively recently that I'm mildly surprised.   I think she was on some show or something talking about how she had been homeless and he was praising her non stop. I wish I could remember exactly where I saw that.

Anyway, I suppose his star has risen and that might be part of what happened.

Hey J 😊

Justin got the Trassions gig, his girlfriend packed her bags and moved to support him.  He met Lindsay and dumped the gf who moved from another state to be with him.  He dumped Lindsay when he started getting prime time spots.  This Is Us is one of the most popular shows on network tv and he gets about $150k/eppy...and look at where we are...

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

People is reporting they have been having trouble for a while

In many ways, they’re somewhat fundamentally incompatible,” the source told PEOPLE. “Chrishell is really ready to just settle down and be a wife and stay-at-home mom and was hoping to start a family relatively soon. Justin wants that but also doesn’t think it has to happen in the near future and is at a point in his career where he wants to really be able to explore all the options that are coming his way. He’s reached a new level of fame thanks to the show and he doesn’t want to close many doors right now, and that’s not the path Chrishell is looking to take. She thought babies would happen soon after they got married, but it just hasn’t worked out
https://people.com/tv/justin-hartley-chrishell-stause-split/

Doesn't sound like problems to me.  Simply put, Justin is a colossal dick who doesn't want a family slowing him down.  My guess is that he is dating a Hollywood elite or something very close to it.  The man went and filed himself.  Justin wants power couple status so badly.  

Maybe he doesnt want More kids. He is allowed to want that. Now if cS wants kids and they cant work that out, then divorce is probably the best option

ET posted about their separation and people are asking who are they?.....LOL

20 minutes ago, Khan said:

Translation: "So much p*ssy to eat, so little time!"

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

ET posted about their separation and people are asking who are they?.....LOL

eh tbh kevin is the least interesting character on this is us

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

5 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

eh tbh Justin/kevin are the least interesting characters on this is us

Him and Kate alternate in being my least favorite of the Big Three characters on the show lol. A lot of times he's my least favorite because of the way that Kevin acts. Though I have always really liked Justin, think he has talent and enjoyed him as Fox on Passions.

I am a bit surprised to hear this news. Him and Chrishell did seem happy. This is the most famous he's been and the most financially sound he's been. Last year the cast of This Is Us got massive pay raises and they now make around 4.5 million dollars per season. I think that is a huge pay raise from what he's probably made in the past.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/is-us-stars-score-massive-pay-raises-season-3-1146707

Edited by xtr

25 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Hey J 😊

Justin got the Trassions gig, his girlfriend packed her bags and moved to support him.  He met Lindsay and dumped the gf who moved from another state to be with him.  He dumped Lindsay when he started getting prime time spots.  This Is Us is one of the most popular shows on network tv and he gets about $150k/eppy...and look at where we are...

giphy.gif

Hi Chit! Damn, you know all the tea on him. I had no idea.

1 minute ago, ChitHappens said:

And the least talented. 

1 minute ago, xtr said:

Him and Kate alternate in being my least favorite of the Big Three characters on the show lol. A lot of times he's my least favorite because of the way that Kevin acts. Though I have always really liked Justin, think he has talent and enjoyed him as Fox on Passions.

I am a bit surprised to hear this news. Him and Chrishell did seem happy. This is the most famous he's been and the most financially sound he's been. Last year the cast of This Is Us got massive pay raises and they now make around 4.5 million dollars per season. I think that is a huge pay raise from what he's probably made in the past.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/is-us-stars-score-massive-pay-raises-season-3-1146707

How much would he have made on YR?