Sign in to follow this  
John

DOOL APP: The Last Blast Reunion

Frankly, it's ridiculous we have to watch this [!@#$%^&*] on a web series while the actual show struggles to fill thirty-seven minutes of airtime every day like [!@#$%^&*] Hamburger Helper.

Edited by Khan

Wow Susan Adamson too? If I recall right I remember back in the day (2001) folks called her “Gigantor” lol.

Didn’t see any mention of Cynthia either, who did make it to the 2007 reunion. I always wished the show had found a larger role for her.

Martha and Brandon AND Olivia Rose Keegan are/were already back supposedly on the main show. Not sure about Nadia.

Rumors have Jay Johnson (Philip) returning.

Interested to see this though! 

Literally most of them are all recasts, including Belle and Shawn. And now Mimi. And Kevin. LOL. But this is still a fun idea.

The webseries gets them a lot of buzz with mainstream.

Edited by KMan101

2 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

Wow Susan Adamson too? If I recall right I remember back in the day (2001) folks called her “Gigantor” lol.

And it's the original actress who played Susan before the role was recast.

41 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Rumors have Jay Johnson (Philip) returning.

I hope he is the surprise. After all, Lauren recently posted about him on instagram.

22 minutes ago, John said:

Phillip should return to show married to Morgan Hollingsworth

Ugh, no!

This is Days future when NBC cancels them next year.  I think that's why Corday was suing Sony. He wants full control over the characters, history, licensing, as he launches the digital app/web series.

1 hour ago, John said:

Who was the 2nd Susan? I also dont remember the 1st Kevin, Brett Lawerence

Jennifer Gee mainly played Susan. Lindsay was recast pretty quickly. Brett Lawrence only did 1 episode as Kevin, so that's why you don't remember him. Natalie Ramsey played the first Jan, and she was recast after 2 episodes. And Doren Fein played the first Mimi, and she was recast after 3 episodes. So that's a rare trifecta right there for 3 of the Last Blast crew being replaced so quickly.

Just now, JAS0N47 said:

Jennifer Gee mainly played Susan. Lindsay was recast pretty quickly. Brett Lawrence only did 1 episode as Kevin, so that's why you don't remember him. Natalie Ramsey played the first Jan, and she was recast after 2 episodes. And Doren Fein played the first Mimi, and she was recast after 3 episodes. So that's a rare trifecta right there for 3 of the Last Blast crew being replaced so quickly.

There was a Mimi betwen Doren & Farah. She had long hair and model type looks. It was a phone convo with Belle