14 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Instead of making shady snide comments. You should have told me. In a nice way. Since the time jump . I thought it would be better to lump all the previews. Anyway i made a new thread. 26 pages since Nov. That's SO MUCH. Plus most importantly it didn't bother the admins. I had a really bad day. That was snotty as hell. People should treat others the way they want to be treated. My anxiety disorder is really bad. None of you people care. Feel alone on here just like i do in the real world.

IdenticalSilkyEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

I'm gonna chime in and say that I sometimes question the tone of Sindacco's replies to me at times as well ...

I also have anxiety. I get you. I do. But sometimes we tend to be over-sensitive and take things the wrong way ;) I say that from experience. But I have questioned Sindacco's tone, especially just recently. So I felt the need to chime in.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I'm gonna chime in and say that I sometimes question the tone of Sindacco's replies to me at times as well ...

I also have anxiety. I get you. I do. But sometimes we tend to be over-sensitive and take things the wrong way ;) I say that from experience. But I have questioned Sindacco's tone, especially just recently. So I felt the need to chime in.

Thanks KMan. 

I have posted on message boards for over 15 years and have had plenty of heated debates. This is nothing.

When exactly did it become so over-sensitive? 

In this social media age it seems you have to include at least 5 different emojis in your posts or people think you are angry/rude/whatever even when you're not. 

5 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I have that user on ignore and didn't even remember it until I couldn't see the posts that were being referred to in this thread. Some times it's best to push that ignore button and keep it moving.

21 hours ago, Sindacco said:

I have posted on message boards for over 15 years and have had plenty of heated debates. This is nothing.

When exactly did it become so over-sensitive? 

In this social media age it seems you have to include at least 5 different emojis in your posts or people think you are angry/rude/whatever even when you're not. 

Unfortunately this is why I include emojis. Tone is sometimes hard to grasp on the internet. 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:06 PM, victoria foxton said:

Thanks KMan. 

You're welcome. Anxiety sucks. It really does.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:54 PM, edgeofnik said:

@KMan101 Do we have any concept of how long TJ is supposed to last? Unless they have some hidden aka random s/l planned, don’t we basically know everything important that happened during the ‘year’? 

If DAYS is so budget constrained, how are they still overfilming? I thought that stopped years ago. Why don’t they add those scenes to the online version of the show? I get the OTA version has no flexibility, but giving viewers even more incentive to seek out the digital version seems smart (and good business). Unlike Nielsen, NBC knows exactly how many viewers, which stuff is FF, etc. The more people stream, the longer DAYS will last. 

No idea. I always figured Ron could just do a "haha nevermind" but the TJ aspect probably won't matter 6-9 months from now. Who knows? 

The show will still be six months ahead when they resume taping. They were NINE months ahead before they stopped. NINE! August 2020 was filmed in November 2019. Lord. Will everyone be in winter-wear come summertime? LOL

Edited by KMan101

Wow... she's still taping.

That's the DiMansion "study," though... I actually really enjoy that set (I always try to spot what's in the bookcases), but I'm afraid we'll be without the full DiMansion set from now on 😩

15 hours ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

That's the DiMansion "study," though... I actually really enjoy that set (I always try to spot what's in the bookcases), but I'm afraid we'll be without the full DiMansion set from now on 😩

I thought that too. I was hoping a return of Ali Sweeney meant the return of a decent sized set. Guess she ain't special no mo' 

17 hours ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

I like that they kinda rotate the use of the DiMera sets. The study for a couple of months, then the full living room (and hallway) for a while. It makes the mansion feel bigger.

I didn't even recognize AS - she looks so young without all the cake makeup on. My only hope is that we get a scene of Sami:

1) Schooling Will on EVER willingly acceptance responsibility - especially for something you didn't do!  OR 

2) Demanding Will take a DNA test to prove they are related.

5 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

I didn't even recognize AS - she looks so young without all the cake makeup on. My only hope is that we get a scene of Sami:

I was thinking the same thing with AS looking fresh and young - I mean, she's in her mid-40s (44 this year). I kind of want Sami back full time to be honest, but I think AS is just happy doing these guest stints.

• 2 weeks later...

From Victoria's Twitter

Looks like there is a wedding in a few months. Notice their hands

Edited by John

"The new Clooney"?  Unless the Clooney she's referring to is Rosemary....  And even then, I'd say hell no!

Edited by Khan
9 hours ago, Khan said:

"The new Clooney"?  Unless the Clooney she's referring to is Rosemary....  And even then, I'd say hell no!

giphy.gif

George Clooney? Oh honey, you should've tried that route after Passions was cancelled... 12 years ago.