victoria foxton

Days: Time Jump Previews

23 hours ago, dio said:

watching this video Sarah/Xander talk about playing a scene where they didn't know what happened, and they recently just found out what they were reacting to and thought the reaction wasn't big enough... ūüėā¬†I wonder if Sarah's in on the baby switch to¬†"dirty" her character and put her on equal footing with Nicole and Xander?¬†ūüôĄ

also, Jack and Jen and MBE are so cute in this interview, and so is Lani! I love the braids. I hope she has that on the show.  lol 

unlike most on here I love stuff like this/Hope being Gina... because the actors are CLEARLY into it. I would much rather watch actors enjoy what they're doing than zombie-walk through story like Hope has been for freaking years. 

Agreed on this.

Would be great if Sarah was revealed to be in on it with Xander. She could have had a breakdown and justified it in her mind. But soaps don't take the time to develop that kind of story anymore. But it'd be a fun twist if she was involved and not actually in the dark. But it feels like an anvil for Xander/Sarah. Who knows? Guess we will see, lol

Edited by KMan101

14 hours ago, John said:

So wait is this Stefano with Steve's face or Steve with Stefano's memories???

Allegedly, it's the latter.  However, this is DAYS, and it's Ron Carlivati who's writing this mess, so who the hell knows?

On 11/28/2019 at 11:53 PM, victoria foxton said:

Days of Our Lives 12/2/2019 Weekly Preview Promo

Jjust horrible

• Evan pulls Sonny into a kiss

Ewww.....Evan must be into older plump bears.

EKhDhAjUYAI5Rss.jpg

Yummmm....Will looking good.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:37 AM, dio said:

to shock everyone, they should have had Will with no clothes on ....lol

fixed.... :)

On 11/24/2019 at 8:58 PM, Soapsuds said:

Gawd they are so boring together.....I loathe Nicole. You'd think with a huge fanbase the ratings would increase...LOL

That's not how soap ratings work in this day and age. 

Eric and Nicole ARE popular. Which is why the show throws obstacles in their way. But I'm with @Gray Bunny on this one. GV is boring.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:57 PM, victoria foxton said:

The original Doug's Place debut in 1972.  In 1981 Doug  moved it to The Chisholm mansion. It became Blonde's in 1984. When Neil bought it for Liz. In the late 80's Nick Corelli. bought it. And named his new nightclub Wings. After Nick's murder in 1990. Julie ran it. Somewhere around 91 or 92 it was phased out. We would see it years later as Club TBD. With Sonny as the owner. In 2017 Julie bought it from Sonny. As a gift for a retired Doug. During the time jump it became Julie's Place. The Cheatin Heart never occupied that space. If i remember correctly it was in the seedy part of Salem. Fun fact about Doug's Place. In the early 80's it was discovered that a secret underground tunnel ran from Doug's Place to the DiMera Mansion. 

Original Doug's Place is not the same as the one we've seen in recent years!

The Cheatin Heart WAS supposed to be in the seedy part in Salem, but the writers didn't care about that when Sonny changed it to Common Grounds. It was the same set with new colours and furniture. It was when Sonny and Chad later changed it to Club TBD that the set changed and looked completely different (and ugly IMO). Renamning it Doug's Place didn't change it's location or the ugliness.

On 11/27/2019 at 9:41 PM, DynamiteKiddo said:

I thought it went Cheatin' Heart (Adrienne)--->Common Grounds (Sonny and Chad)--->Club TBD (Sonny and Chad, then Dario Hernandez)--->Doug's Place (Julie and Chloe).  It'd explain a lot to me if Club TBD was a totally different location from Common Grounds, though.  I hated that they got rid of The Cheatin' Heart... I loved that they had a dive bar set.  What didn't make sense was that Adrienne Johnson-Kiriakis was the owner and operator.  Judi Evans played bartender well, but it didn't fit the character.  I also liked the exterior alley where you entered The Cheatin' Heart.  That's obviously not the exterior to Club TBD, but I remember the explanation that Sonny and Chad renovated the coffee shop into the club?

This is correct. And just to add. When Sonny and Chad first started Common Grounds Ian McAllister was an anonymous investor. Eduardo Hernandez bought the club and had Dario run it. I don't remember if Dario took ownership when Eduardio went to prison.

Edited by Sindacco

On 11/28/2019 at 5:07 AM, Khan said:

Is that the establishment that later became Tuscany?

No, Tuscany however, became another "Alice's" in 2004 when Bonnie turned it into a country bar.

5 hours ago, Sindacco said:

No, Tuscany however, became another "Alice's" in 2004 when Bonnie turned it into a country bar.

I still remember when someone (might've been Bonnie) unveiled the new sign, with a drawing of Alice, wearing a Stetson and brandishing a pair of pistols.  LOL!

Here are some upcoming spoilers from TV Source's website:

Lani will be stunned to learn that Eli's in a relationship with Gabi, Gabi will try and throw Chad out of the house, Kate's secret is revealed, Justin will move in with Kayla, Eric and Sarah will receive bad news about Mickey. Also, Kate will blast Sonny for his kiss with Evan,  Xander will become suspicious of Ciara, and Will makes a difficult sacrifice regarding Sonny's happiness, Lani and Kristen will hatch a plan to get back what is rightfully theirs, Stefano gets a surprise visitor and Marlena will give John an ultimatum about Hope.

Edited by xtr

10 minutes ago, xtr said:

Justin will move in with Kayla

One less "blue room" to dress now, one less "blue room" to re-dress later on.

6 hours ago, Khan said:

One less "blue room" to dress now, one less "blue room" to re-dress later on.

Why am I singing this to myself to the tune of the 5th Dimension song?

7 minutes ago, beebs said:

Why am I singing this to myself to the tune of the 5th Dimension song?

Because, I was singing the same tune when I wrote it.  ;)

That's not Stefano. It's [!@#$%^&*] Steve Johnson! Stefano is DEAD, no matter how Ron spins this schitt.

6 hours ago, xtr said:

Will makes a difficult sacrifice regarding Sonny's happiness, 

Yeah the same sh!t....Will always sacrifing his happiness for loser Sonny Bear. Will always gets shafted.