victoria foxton

Days: November 2019 Discussion Threadūü¶É

13 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

And Lamon scenes are the first I ff...lol

:::shrug::: To each his own.  When Will/Sonny are the oddball sidekicks in the room at the Kiriakis mansion or hospital waiting area, that's strictly FF for me. Such is life. 

I still wish they had cast a more dynamic actress as Lani. All this drama with her, Gabi, Eli, shooting Stefan and weeping on Abe's shoulder would be so much more powerful if this chick weren't so damn bland. 

4 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

:::shrug::: To each his own.  When Will/Sonny are the oddball sidekicks in the room at the Kiriakis mansion or hospital waiting area, that's strictly FF for me. Such is life. 

I still wish they had cast a more dynamic actress as Lani. All this drama with her, Gabi, Eli, shooting Stefan and weeping on Abe's shoulder would be so much more powerful if this chick weren't so damn bland. 

You should've added a more dynamic Eli...what's so great about Lamon? He is boring as hell. 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:47 PM, victoria foxton said:

It was such a silly mess. I say nay. It wasn't my cup of tea. It was at least something different.I liked how fast paced it was. Plus it was nice seeing ORK.

JyXDk2.gif

I thought it was fun. lol. Not for everyone though I guess.

On 11/4/2019 at 5:55 PM, victoria foxton said:

Did anyone watch the Elani non wedding? Lani is written blandly with no backbone. While Gabi is written as a cartoonish villainess. This stuff isn't even worth watching. I simply can't get my hopes up for the time jump. When the writing is so bad. A whole year later. Everyone will still be living at Vic's. Everyone will still be hanging out at HTS. Drinking out of empty cups. 

oVJy4k.gif

Yeah. I know some fans are just loving it (on Twitter) but I think it's plot driven at it's worst, personally.

29 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Sal doesn't seem boring as a person so it's a shame Lani is so ... blah and bland. I want more of her punching Gabi. That was good. It needs to be more equal. The entire thing though feels extremely forced, so it doesn't quite work.

I like Lamon. He's highly entertaining on social media, IMO. I wish they'd let Lamon and Sal bring more of their personalities to the character's. I also blame other writers for failing to really develop Lani and Eli. I mean, at their core, who are these people? Lani's been here since 2015 and Eli since 2017.

It's not Lamon or Sal's fault the characters have had little development over the years and are boring as [!@#$%^&*]. I think this was Ron trying to liven them up and use Gabi's history with them but meh. It falls flat for me. Gabi's much more fun as a cartoon villain but again ... meh. Especially when the plot could be over in 5 minutes if Lani would just record Gabi's ass. Now of course Gabi will be whining about Chad again.

And, honestly, as much as I do like both of them (and yes at times both are incredibly bored and checked out, badly), Chandler and Freddie can't drive storyline. They're far better as strong supports with some drama/story on the side. IMO. I really do miss when I liked Wilson. They died a very long time ago. Now they come off like pals. Wish Christopher Sean stuck around because Paul/Sonny/Will and now Evan could have driven story for a long time.

Edited by KMan101

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

You should've added a more dynamic Eli...what's so great about Lamon? He is boring as hell. 

You described Will, he's boring as hell. ;)

The Time Jump was so meh. Only a small friction of characters were  featured. Boring Eric finally finds out that boring Sarah is pregnant. Jarlena being all lovey dovey ate up a lot of airtime. A real writer with talent could've written something interesting. This was so lacklusterly executed. Jack's hair do is exactly the same a year later.

L7BB7v.gif

Edited by victoria foxton

12 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Watching live today for the Time Jump, anyone else?

I don't think it happens till the last 10 min of the show. 

7 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

The Time Jump was so meh. Only a small friction of characters were  featured. Boring Eric finally finds out that boring Sarah is pregnant. Jarlena being all lovey dovey ate up a lot of airtime. A real writer with talent could've written something interesting. This was so lacklusterly executed. Jack's hair do is exactly the same a year later.

I don’t think it’s happened in the episode yet.

1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

I don't think it happens till the last 10 min of the show. 

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Not surprised...who would return for that mess. If you do a time jump you go all out on the first episode. Sounds very boring...hasn't aired here yet.

36 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Not surprised...who would return for that mess. If you do a time jump you go all out on the first episode. Sounds very boring...hasn't aired here yet.

It happened at the end of the episode.

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

L7BB7v.gif

Love ya Victoria Foxton but I don't think Ron's DAYS is for you ;)