Jump to content
victoria foxton

Days: November 2019 Discussion Threadūü¶É

Recommended Posts

On 11/2/2019 at 10:42 AM, Soapsuds said:

Ron has no clue what to do with Hope so he rehashes old scripts.

 

Frankly, DAYS itself has been rehashing [!@#$%^&*] for the longest time now, BEFORE Ron Carlivati ever stepped foot in Burbank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One day, we'll see a mysterious lady wearing a white table cloth over her head, haunting Horton Town Square. So many places to hide! Behind the flower cart, behind the bench, behind Tom & Alice's tree.... ooh what a spooky story this'll be! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

One day, we'll see a mysterious lady wearing a white table cloth over her head, haunting Horton Town Square. So many places to hide! Behind the flower cart, behind the bench, behind Tom & Alice's tree.... ooh what a spooky story this'll be! 

 

Recast Alice Horton back to life :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

 Because Charity Rahmer wasn't available. 

 

I still feel sad that Charity Rahmer's brief run was pretty much pre-gif culture as I feel her acting would make GREAT and EPIC gifs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone watch the Elani non wedding? Lani is written blandly with no backbone. While Gabi is written as a cartoonish villainess. This stuff isn't even worth watching. I simply can't get my hopes up for the time jump. When the writing is so bad. A whole year later. Everyone will still be living at Vic's. Everyone will still be hanging out at HTS. Drinking out of empty cups. 

oVJy4k.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, te. said:

Bless their eternal struggle to even fund enough extra to fill all those chairs.

I noticed that Billy Davis‚Äô character had disappeared before the wedding started. ¬†And after he told Eli on Friday that he wouldn‚Äôt have¬†missed the wedding for anything. ¬†ūüėā.¬†Guess Days could only afford him for that one scene. ¬†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jam6242 said:

I noticed that Billy Davis‚Äô character had disappeared before the wedding started. ¬†And after he told Eli on Friday that he wouldn‚Äôt have¬†missed the wedding for anything. ¬†ūüėā.¬†Guess Days could only afford him for that one scene. ¬†

 

Imagine how awkward it must've been for his wife on set - "yeah, you step away into the parking lot or something, we can't afford to pay you for another episode". I can't imagine the foolishness the Hayes must've endured during The Budget Of Our Lives.

Edited by te.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That ‚ÄúAve Maria‚ÄĚ singing at the beginning of the wedding ceremony was just awful.¬†
 

So is the writing. Why did Lani wait until then to stop the wedding? Why hadn’t  someone grabbed Gabi’s damn phone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Lani needed to do was immediately go to Eli, tell him everything, secretly marry him, stage a breakup and then beat Gabi at her own game and send her bitter hateful ass back to prison.

 

The drama was nice and Sal Stowers is a good actress, and the story does sort of reach back to the old days of soap storytelling, but no person is that stupid in real life. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

What Lani needed to do was immediately go to Eli, tell him everything, secretly marry him, stage a breakup and then beat Gabi at her own game and send her bitter hateful ass back to prison.

 

The drama was nice and Sal Stowers is a good actress, and the story does sort of reach back to the old days of soap storytelling, but no person is that stupid in real life. 

Exactly! It was just too simple for her to grab the phone...or have a good twist like you mentioned where Eli and Lani beat Gabi at her own game. That would have been a lot of fun!  It makes the character of Lani appear to have the smarts of a paper bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least Marilyn McCoo looked stunning (as always).

 

13 hours ago, te. said:

I can't imagine the foolishness the Hayes must've endured during The Budget Of Our Lives.

 

"Like loose change in the jelly jar, so are the Budgets of Our Lives."

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...