Jump to content
Taoboi

Y&R November 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

They never used Jacob Young. Why would they hire Greg? 

 

Why do they hire anyone on B&B?  Because, they're pretty and Brooke needs more men to make babies with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Khan said:

 

Why do they hire anyone on B&B?  Because, they're pretty and Brooke needs more men to make babies with.

BBrooke sleeps with Rick...her own son and becomes pregs on the next B&B.....now that would be something new for Bradley Bell...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Brooke sleeps with Rick...her own son and becomes pregs on the next B&B.....now that would be something new for Bradley Bell...lol

 

Knowing Bradley, though, he'd make it some sort of accident, like Brooke and Rick were high on something, or brainwashed somehow, and they slept together w/o realizing they were mother and son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to EW Peter Bergman/Jack will get a standalone episode on November 25, to celebrate his 30th anniversary on the show. It will include classic clips from PB/Jack's time on the show. I look forward to watching this episode. I enjoyed the one they did with Melody Thomas Scott and thought they showed some good flashbacks.

 

https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/14/the-young-and-the-restless-peter-bergman-30-years/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by xtr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So will Y&R really have Devon either not on or standing around while Chambo (name I saw on Twitter for Chance) gets the story about solving the will drama? I just do not understand this show's issues concerning it's black cast. I never will. And it would rather go off air than change. We are at an impasse. *Sighs* 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that he has a regular, paying acting job, he needs to exercise more caution on social media.  Statements such as those could prove to be VERY polarizing with the audience.

 

5 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Is this dude in a hurry to lose his job? 

 

He might be!  After all, he might be one of those who sees daytime as a "dead end" career-wise and who only took the gig because he needed the cash.

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boaz isn’t too bright. He should never have mixed the Y&R account with his political views. I hope Braeden rips him a new one for that screw up which includes Braeden’s picture. What a dumbass. I hope he’s fired immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between the tweets and the lackluster performances thus far, I'd say he's a good candidate for a quick firing as well.  My question is, if they do fire Boaz, will they scramble to find another actor (maybe hire their second choice, should they have one)?  Or will they just write off Chance again and maybe they'll try again down the road and maybe not?

 

Either way, it looked as if they were going for a Chance/Abby hookup, so if he goes, then Abby basically goes back to being furniture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Khan said:

Between the tweets and the lackluster performances thus far, I'd say he's a good candidate for a quick firing as well.  My question is, if they do fire Boaz, will they scramble to find another actor (maybe hire their second choice, should they have one)?  Or will they just write off Chance again and maybe they'll try again down the road and maybe not?

 

Either way, it looked as if they were going for a Chance/Abby hookup, so if he goes, then Abby basically goes back to being furniture.


The Abby Collection, exclusively from Ashley Home Furniture. 
 

That could actually happen!  
 

Whatever happened to Jabot with cactus pectin?  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, antmunoz said:

The Abby Collection, exclusively from Ashley Home Furniture.

 

You, sir (or madam), are a true original.  :)

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...