soapfan770

Y&R and B&B November sweeps spoilers

On 10/30/2019 at 2:34 PM, rlj said:

Did I miss all the farewell tweets from Co stars to DG?

That's odd that I haven't seen any. He's on am island. Something must have gone down BTS. BJ didn't even say anything and they are real friends. 

Here is the promo for next week:

Here is also a preview of some scenes for next week

Edited by xtr

Regarding the B&B death spoiler I have been told who actually dies but I am trying to get confirmation from a second source to confirm before even to share. At this point it seems that Hope, Thomas, Douglas, and Donna are all fair game. 

Edited by soapfan770

Well Thomas or Hope is not gonna be killed off. I don't think Brad would kill off a child either (although...).

Donna hasn't had anything to do since 2012 so I guess I could see it happen, but then what would be the point?

Bye, Thomas!  Looking forward to a "dead" Thomas haunting Hope

Spoilers for week after next says Hope, gets Douglas, and she feels guilty bout what went down with Thomas

Also Todd McKee is back this week and next

if it is Thomas I'm assuming something happens and he's missing/presumed dead, only to return w/ a vengeance later? LOL

Edited by dio

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD for Y&R:

Victor surprises Adam, Phyllis sets a trap, Paul manages a crisis, Adam interrogates Chelsea and Ashley returns home to chaos. Also, Victor and Nikki will protect Newman's reputation, Nick's campaign will take a hit, Devon will smell trouble, Nick issues a threat, and Jill will make a shocking discovery. Billy will surprise Jack, Ashley will come home and her and Theo will bond over not being blood Abbotts. Ashley will offer Theo a job but it will be in France. 

43 minutes ago, xtr said:

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD for Y&R:

Victor surprises Adam, Phyllis sets a trap, Paul manages a crisis, Adam interrogates Chelsea and Ashley returns home to chaos. Also, Victor and Nikki will protect Newman's reputation, Nick's campaign will take a hit, Devon will smell trouble, Nick issues a threat, and Jill will make a shocking discovery. Billy will surprise Jack, Ashley will come home and her and Theo will bond over not being blood Abbotts. Ashley will offer Theo a job but it will be in France. 

You know Y&R's boring when you mentally add "IN A NEW CAR!" after each spoiler.  ("Victor surprises Adam -- IN A NEW CAR!" "Phyllis sets a trap -- IN A NEW CAR!" "Adam interrogates Chelsea and Ashley returns home to chaos -- IN THEIR NEW CARS!")

On 11/2/2019 at 5:05 PM, soapfan770 said:

Regarding the B&B death spoiler I have been told who actually dies but I am trying to get confirmation from a second source to confirm before even to share. At this point it seems that Hope, Thomas, Douglas, and Donna are all fair game. 

(I always forget how to do the SPOILER thing, so my apologies everyone) 
It seems like it will be Thomas who 'DIES"  but it sounds like Thudley is gonna do his version of last years Y&R "Pretty Little Liars"  murder with JT, only this time with Hope and Brooke as the culprits....