YRBB

Y&R: Ding Dong This Actor's Gone!

On 11/28/2019 at 4:56 AM, slick jones said:

EVwB9ti.jpg

This meme fills my heart with joy :wub: 

So thankful Goddard is done and likely burned bridges by refusing to tape. BYE FELICIA!

This is probably petty but this douchebag reminds me of the guys (and girls, I guess, lol) who act like they're cool and you're best friend when they're really throwing you under the bus. He feels slimy.

Never have liked him ... my gut usually doesn't steer me wrong.

I have absolutely nothing to base this on but I wonder how Christel really felt working with him?

Edited by KMan101

On 11/28/2019 at 1:56 AM, slick jones said:

EVwB9ti.jpg

lol. That is a nice picture of BM/Traci.

23 hours ago, rlj said:

Say what now 😮.   TWICE , he publically snubbed TPTB and tanked two expected pairings and with great arrogance, thought he would continue onward, bridges already burned.  He quietly sat by and watched his mobilized Laners bash BM  Kinds explains why we  so far aint heard ish from his co stars or seen pics of a goodbye party! 

That's an interesting point made about DG/Cane not seeming to get a going away party. Gina Tognoni got one and it looked like Jason Canela/Arturo did too. Now granted I think that Jason's was thrown by the other members of the Rosales family on Y&R, but at least someone cared enough to give him one, lol. DG/Cane been on the show over a decade. I wonder if maybe he did get one, but I don't know. A lot of the people he was close to/interacted with the most are no longer on the show.

9 hours ago, xtr said:

lol. That is a nice picture of BM/Traci.

That's an interesting point made about DG/Cane not seeming to get a going away party. Gina Tognoni got one and it looked like Jason Canela/Arturo did too. Now granted I think that Jason's was thrown by the other members of the Rosales family on Y&R, but at least someone cared enough to give him one, lol. DG/Cane been on the show over a decade. I wonder if maybe he did get one, but I don't know. A lot of the people he was close to/interacted with the most are no longer on the show.

You can rest assure if there was a goodbye party, DG would've posted, he is still posting Lane stuff , and messages from Laners on IG lol 

On 11/29/2019 at 7:44 PM, rlj said:

You can rest assure if there was a goodbye party, DG would've posted, he is still posting Lane stuff , and messages from Laners on IG lol 

That's true. He would have definitely posted it. I'm surprised Bryton didn't put something together. 

3 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

I'm surprised Bryton didn't put something together. 

Bryton had more important things to do.  Like get his car washed.