JAS0N47

DAYS: Jason47's Teasers for the upcoming event...

10 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:
BIG EVENT TEASER AHEAD...STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

74494386_1561431433999125_63904442759344

There's only 14 episodes left until the (SPOILERS AHEAD) one-year time jump on "Days of Our Lives", which coincides with the show's 54th anniversary on Friday, November 8. Here's the next teaser to build more anticipation as for what's in store: At least one of the characters in this photo will not survive the time jump. Who do you think will die during the year that is skipped over? And, as a helpful reminder, even if you keep track of who is taping episodes on social media, perhaps the actor(s) have just been taping newly-created flashbacks of the skipped year, so don't use social media sightings to rule anyone out!

After today's "Days," maybe Jenn will be framed for Eve's murder...?  She'll be in jail w Princess Gina/Hope?  Far fetched... lol.

i'mma guess Jordan? Is that why Ben is gonna go to prison? She's gonna pull a Tony and frame him for her murder? 🤔

TWO WEEKS FROM TOMORROW...IT BEGINS

73095677_1564950990313836_70121372959270

What storylines are in store in November? Who will be together? Who will not? Make sure to be there on Friday, November 8 as the first pieces of the puzzle are revealed.

I'm there for John and Marlena, Doug and Julie (racist or not!), Victor and Maggie, Patch and Kayla, Jack and Jennifer, Justin and Adrienne and Tony and Anna.  Otherwise, screw 'em.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:22 PM, JAS0N47 said:
BIG EVENT TEASER AHEAD...STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

74494386_1561431433999125_63904442759344

There's only 14 episodes left until the (SPOILERS AHEAD) one-year time jump on "Days of Our Lives", which coincides with the show's 54th anniversary on Friday, November 8. Here's the next teaser to build more anticipation as for what's in store: At least one of the characters in this photo will not survive the time jump. Who do you think will die during the year that is skipped over? And, as a helpful reminder, even if you keep track of who is taping episodes on social media, perhaps the actor(s) have just been taping newly-created flashbacks of the skipped year, so don't use social media sightings to rule anyone out!

Not seeing Adrienne on there, though we already knew the supposed spoilers were bullcrap, lol

3 hours ago, Khan said:

Adrienne's there.  She's just wearing an Abe mask.

i wouldn't put it past DOOL to have a character do blackface at this point, tbh - "it's OK! It was a bodysuit, y'all! It wasn't just her face!"  💀

18 hours ago, te. said:

Not seeing Adrienne on there, though we already knew the supposed spoilers were bullcrap, lol

That's specifically why I left her off that teaser. That's not to say she won't die too, but I didn't want to confirm or deny any rumors that were swirling around, so if you noticed, none of my teasers touched on any of those.

As long as Dr. Rolf is alive, any character that 'dies' during the jump.....

I'm assuming they are going to use the rumored 'coma' patient as the narrator for the post-jump episodes. Otherwise, it's probably going to be very confusing to casual viewers. Unlike once a week primetime shows, having to do this on a daily basis is going to be tricky. I hope they pull it off. 

Dark Shadows was able to do the time jumps because they involved very distinct periods - so clothing/sets/language made it easy to tell the difference between 'now' and 'then.'