Even within set it was different; Carly's hair went from straight to wavy. When Ava was at Charlie's Pub her hair was straightened to the left, and once at the Corinthos compound it was a bit more feathered to the right. Those kind of inconsistencies annoy me, lol.
I can't recall which magazine it was, but one featured a story in 1981 about Edge's 25th anniversary party. The story included a number of photos from the party and Karen Lynn Gorney was included. The article mentioned that Gorney was interested in assuming the role of Nicole.
I never thought of that. I think Days seems to give it's male leads more rando kids than it's female ones. John, Roman, Steve, Shane, Bo etc. Kim, Kayla, Marlena, Hope never had them.
I agree DH is a good actress. After 96, I think she just has camped it up. And I think her and Drake tend to just go with the OTT stuff because they think the fans like it. I did think she was good with John's 'death' and aftermath, but that's about it over the last 25 years.
On a separate topic, I am watching the Possession again for the first time and I still don't like it, but some stuff from the beginning of the story:
1. Mike is hella hitting on Marlena and I am uncomfortable
2. John/Abe speaking about the 'Desecrator' ruining Christmas with the same level of seriousness as if the 'Desecrator' is blowing up the entire town is hilarious
3. Marlena levitating from the bed on Christmas Eve while everyone celebrating Christmas is pretty awesome
4. I love that little kid that played Brady in the 90's. He's so cute.
5. Why is Gina/Hope Belle and Brady's nanny? That's random...