Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
victoria foxton

Days: October 14-18 Previews

Recommended Posts

 

  • Marlena and John become concerned about Hope
  • Anna is blindsided by Tony
  • Ben and Rafe get new information about Ciara’s near hit-and-run
  • Julie discovers Gabi gave her Stefan’s heart
  • Gabi is furious when she hears Eli and Lani happily making wedding plans
  • Kate is perplexed by an encounter with Hope
  • Jack makes amends with Abe
  • Ben apologizes to Jordan
  • Hope’s strange behavior continues
  • Kayla reveals to Gabi, Eli, and Lani that Julie isn’t out of the woods just yet                                                                                                              giphy.gif                                                                                                                              giphy.gif   EGmguU_WkAAhBZn?format=png&name=360x360

EGgyp1VUUAEgcxn.jpg

Edited by victoria foxton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For God's sake, will this show EVER lay Stefano DiMera's spirit to rest?

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Khan said:

For God's sake, will this show EVER lay Stefano DiMera's spirit to rest?


No. we'll find out later this year that John is really Michael Myers from Halloween.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, Khan said:

For God's sake, will this show EVER lay Stefano DiMera's spirit to rest?

It will be revealed that Stefano is alive and is masquerading as the New Hope with a mask. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

It will be revealed that Stefano is alive and is masquerading as the New Hope with a mask. 

That's one hell of a diet he's been on!😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

It will be revealed that Stefano is alive and is masquerading as the New Hope with a mask. 

 

I'd laugh if I didn't believe DAYS (and Ron) would go there.

 

Just now, beebs said:

That's one hell of a diet he's been on!😂

 

Now, THAT, I'll laugh at!

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Khan said:

 

I'd laugh if I didn't believe DAYS (and Ron) would go there.

 

 

 

I can see it now Hope fighting against Stefano's Hope to get back to Salem.

3 minutes ago, beebs said:

That's one hell of a diet he's been on!😂

VaGyx.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I can see it now Hope fighting against Stefano's Hope to get back to Salem.

 

But then there's the TWIST: Stefano's Hope turns up pregnant!  ("A man...pretending to be a woman...pregnant??")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm slowly catching up to present-DAYS (just a lil over a month behind at this point, down from 3 months!) and I was amazed that Kristen's Nicole mask also magically made her arms a little thicker and less bony and vascular. I didn't know a face mask could take away bulging veins. Cool trick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gray Bunny said:

I'm slowly catching up to present-DAYS (just a lil over a month behind at this point, down from 3 months!) and I was amazed that Kristen's Nicole mask also magically made her arms a little thicker and less bony and vascular. I didn't know a face mask could take away bulging veins. Cool trick. 

If it can remove crepey skin I'm there LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...