I'm not really panicking over this break. Guess we'll see. I don't see DAYS ending yet, personally. 

Who's that Johnathan on Twitter? Sounds like just speculation on his part.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not panicking either. This could save the budget even more. Plus the filming 8 months ahead was getting HUGE backlash pretty much everywhere. They truly can't change anything till almost a year after. Like with Stefan, I think once they realized how popular BB is in the role, they can't try to bring back Stefan till months and months and months later which kills the momentum

1 hour ago, ReddFoxx said:

I have a feeling that Chandler was enjoying the hell out of himself being that close to Robert.

Edited by victoria foxton
1 hour ago, ReddFoxx said:

I have a feeling that Chandler was enjoying the hell out of himself being that close to Robert.

We can only hope.

Please register in order to view this content

8 hours ago, ReddFoxx said:

That’s pretty much the way Chandler grins through every scene.

Chandler's actually more charming in that video than he is on DAYS.  Perhaps, he should transition into sitcoms?  Or maybe DAYS should actually write lighter, more comedic material for him?

18 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

We can only hope.

Heh. Yep.

I'm not convinced Chandler's straight. Not sure why but I've rarely been wrong ... lol

29 minutes ago, Khan said:

Chandler's actually more charming in that video than he is on DAYS.  Perhaps, he should transition into sitcoms?  Or maybe DAYS should actually write lighter, more comedic material for him?

Agreed...but I thought he should try being a makeup artist

LOL I almost feel like they wanted to troll those who believe Will pounds Ben in the slammer. LOL. That was weirdly cute.

6 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

LOL I almost feel like they wanted to troll those who believe Will pounds Ben in the slammer. LOL. That was weirdly cute.

Haha...I was thinking the same thing. But I think Ben will be doing the pounding. One can only hope.

19 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Haha...I was thinking the same thing. But I think Ben will be doing the pounding. One can only hope.

Yeah ... Ben would no doubt be 'the top' in that fantasy relationship

lol

8 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Yeah ... Ben would no doubt be 'the top' in that fantasy relationship

lol

I've never thought Will was a top. Versatile?   Eh.....